PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2009, 09:20 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

sho0z is keeping up the good worksho0z is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.83)

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Finally! ok i got it to work psyki...what i did was revert back to stock rom, clear storage, installed the stock rom again, clear storage, with the sd card out, then loaded your rom...and voila! what do u think this could have been?

Last edited by sho0z; 11-06-2009 at 09:23 PM.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:28 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sho0z View Post
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! Finally! ok i got it to work psyki...what i did was revert back to stock rom, clear storage, installed the stock rom again, clear storage, with the sd card out, then loaded your rom...and voila! what do u think this could have been?
Weird, not 100% sure. Perhaps taking out the storage card? Doesn't really make sense but with weird problems like that nothing makes sense without knowing the root cause, heh.

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-06-2009, 10:38 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: verizon

jlhalz is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
Hey sho0z, I meant to reply to your PM this morning, I'm uploading a rom with fixed oemdrivers which will fix the verizon non-booters and perhaps your problem as well. On a whim, have you tried running without your sd card?
all of us crippled phone owners thank you!
Old 11-07-2009, 01:01 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.83)

Hi, I'm a new. Real nice ROM, no problems with downloading, used Merdhin black keyboard to fix keyboard issue. besides "Clock & Alarm" not working, no problems with the rest of the programs (all working). Need a fix for the little square that shows at the top left of the screen. Couldn't find one within the thread. If posible, can you post a fix cab??? Thanx
Old 11-07-2009, 01:15 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlhalz View Post
all of us crippled phone owners thank you!
Verizon users rejoice! Here is a link to a fixed version:

http://psykiroms.com/roms/Psyki4-Final-SP1.rar

The only other thing this fixes is the weird text input box in the email setup wizard (and a few other places), otherwise it's more or less identical.

Well I'll be afk for most of the weekend checking in periodically. Have a great weekend!
Old 11-07-2009, 01:19 AM
VIP Member
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by GIZELLE View Post
Hi, I'm a new. Real nice ROM, no problems with downloading, used Merdhin black keyboard to fix keyboard issue. besides "Clock & Alarm" not working, no problems with the rest of the programs (all working). Need a fix for the little square that shows at the top left of the screen. Couldn't find one within the thread. If posible, can you post a fix cab??? Thanx
That little white square means you installed something that is breaking the home tab and/or the "AllTabsBG" mod. Uninstall whatever you installed and you should be set. Oh, and pretty much all the functionality of 'clocks and alarms' can be reached by just tapping the world clock on the home tab of manila anyway. However if you REALLY want to you can enable 'windows default' instead of manila to reach the 'clocks and alarms'.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:00 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc pro
Carrier: sprint

theoshow is a n00b

Hi, I'm looking to flash to the final rom, but was a little bit confused on which one to install...Am I better off installing final or sp1? I have the sprint version... Thanks.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:10 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Mogul, TP, TP2, EVO

GIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on repGIZELLE is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to GIZELLE Send a message via Yahoo to GIZELLE
Smile Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.83)

Thank you for the input and looking forward for the new update.
Old 11-07-2009, 02:40 AM
8525newbie

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Thumbs up Re: [ROM] [KITCHEN] Psyki 4 Final - Custom Glass Manila 2.1 (21874.5.0.83)

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post

<!-- Psyki 4 Features --!>

Code:
21874.5.0.82 SYS
24MB PagePool
Native 6.5 Touch Pro Kernel (thanks Da_G)
Spinlocked OEMDrivers and XIP (thanks no2chem)
Drag and drop start menu
Manila 2.1 plus fixes (thanks yozgatg and xda!)
Built with custom Platformrebuilder kitchen (thanks bepe)
Psyki 6.5 Glass Theme
Psyki Glass Manila Enhancements (thanks veo_)
Black Glass Taskbar Icons (thanks bilbobrian (XDA))
Lumos Light Wizard preconfigured

<!-- Psyki 4 Applications --!>
Code:
AdobePDF_2_5_1_0_395886_00
Advanced Configuration Tool 3.3
Arcsoft MMS 5.2.1.22
BeejiveIM 0.9.2.4
Calculator_1_1_19192826_00
cleanRAM 1.7
CMInternetSharing_1_1_4_0
Coreplayer 1.3.6
Diamond Tweak 0.5.3
Facebook
FdcSoft TaskMgr 3.1
G-Alarm 1.5.1
GPS_GMM_3_2_116_0
hTorch 3.2
Iris Browser 1.1.9
Lumos V10RC2
Microsoft MyPhone
Microsoft Windows Live
MP3_Trimmer_1_2_19192727_1
Opera_Browser_9_50_17289_0
Pandora
PHM Registry Editor 0.70
PIM Backup 2.8
Pocket RAR 3.8
Pocket Sand Game
psShutXP for Power Button
RescoExplorer_v7.05_FTP_REG
RSSHub_2_1_1_1092_01
Skyfire
TCPMP 0_72RC1-ARM-PPC-recomp-03
Teeter_1_7_19141824_00
Total Commander 2.51
Touch InCall Screen Tweak 1.1.2
VNC Enterprise Viewer 4.2.7b5
Voice_Recorder_1_10_19161522_1
WiFiMonster 1.0.52.149
YouTube 2.6.1919.2824.00

Hi Psyki! Another great one! Thanks! I noticed one of the features is one you've always had "drag and drop" start menu, however mine just says: move to top" now. Is there a cob or something of the sort I might've missed? Any help would be appreciated!
Ariel
Old 11-07-2009, 03:41 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Motorola Electrify
Carrier: USCC

swlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on repswlaraut is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Psyke

GREAT ROM. Is this the same version of Arcsoft as on 9/14?

With the private rom I was unable to send MMS at all. This one I can send pics, but have to do it through the photo album. I still can't insert them in the MMS program.

I can live with this, but if the older version of arcsoft works better with USCC I could just use the kitchen to delete the current version and install the old.

Thanks.

(if any of you USCC users have figured this out let me know.)

PROBLEM SOLVED, WON'T BORE WITH DETAILS, JUST AN IDIOSYNCRASY THING. WAS HAPPY, NOW REALLY HAPPY

Last edited by swlaraut; 11-07-2009 at 03:48 AM. Reason: Problem Solved!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development