PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

Below in the cab file is some nice sounding "RingTones", just install to the main memory, all of them will not go into the "RingTone Folder" anyway,enjoy.......
Old 06-27-2009, 04:10 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
Do your thing...!{LOL}
hope u like

wm6.5:

undiscussed bug i noted, from the settings screen, then sounds and notifications, i couldnt close the window out, it would just loop me back to the ringtone selection...also my on2 vp6 flv file would not play in either tcpmp or the core player i installed, it would play sound after freezing for 30seconds in tcpmp but no video, other files play EXCELLENT, pretty smooth rom, tf3d is very ugly but at least u can disable it and run titanium

wm6.1:

both roms dont soft-reset, 1st time i ever seen a rom not customize after flashing, youtube works great in both roms, tcpmp works excellent even with huge pc quality videos (except for the on2 vp6), skyfire is now in final, i suggest using the new one instead of the old beta

good work as far as getting a lot of cool stuff in there, but i think it is as others have said " a little rough around the edges" the multimedia is there though, also try out this awesome online radio player, i didnt see where all the radio stuff was in the roms (see attached)
Attached Files
File Type: zip VGA-Pandora.zip (290.6 KB, 90 views) Click for barcode!

Old 06-27-2009, 04:35 AM
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

as far as what kind of flv? i have no idea, all i know is it needs the on2 vp6 codec to play, itll play fine on windows vista, heres a screenshot of the properties

and attached is the flv, *warning* do not play it unless u'r over 18, but please get it to work on the phone and ill owe u one
Attached Files
File Type: zip bog.zip (7.91 MB, 73 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 04:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

The reason you got the error message, you tapped on one of the white flags which has no target... The white flags are suppose to be romoved and reset so they can have target apps to go to and the plus sign comes back..That's not a bug, see what I did, reset them....{LOL}
Old 06-27-2009, 05:08 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Talking Re: Tech1 MultiMedia Super ROM TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Live Built In, Over 2000 TV Stat

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
would u be referring to this?

how would i install it to make either core player or tcpmp use that?, i think that is in high demand because that flv was downloaded through the latest wvd, but it wont play, theres a few sites on wvd that have those files and they wont play at all because of that codec
This player may help, it plays FLV4 very well, but it will not play the ?nomobile YouTube videos anymore, because GoogleYouTube codes are not there.. It will still work with the {WVD} I believe... Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f33ezlghl12 .....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-27-2009, 09:55 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

The above TCPMP Player link has FLv4 plugin codecs 2MB, if you get a few one time error messages, they are false error messsages... Before GoogleYouTube change the codes, this was the besst free video player on the planet, it even played MP4 YouTube videos.... This player can only take 276 line of codes...

The new TCPMP YouTube DeskTop Player Built In Version that I have in the 6.1 and 6.5 ROM in this thread can take over 2000 lines of GoogleYouTube code, it's built for the furture... Let me know how things work out for you......!
Old 06-28-2009, 01:49 AM
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technology1 View Post
This player may help, it plays FLV4 very well, but it will not play the ?nomobile YouTube videos anymore, because GoogleYouTube codes are not there.. It will still work with the {WVD} I believe... Here is the link http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?f33ezlghl12 .....
when i install this tcpmp wont open, it gives me some error saying it made a crash.txt, do i need to install something else to make it work? i tried it on 2 different roms and tcpmp wont open at all, no previous tcpmp was installed just ur cab in that link
Old 06-28-2009, 04:46 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Did you install the PIE Toggle software as per the instruuctions......?
Old 06-28-2009, 05:08 AM
Threadstarter

no, so i just tried that ie toggle 1.1 and i still get the same following error now on my 4th rom when i try to load that vp6 tcpmp

TCPMP_Video_Player_Tech1_Ver_VP6_FLV4_HD.CAB will not load on its own, or with the help of ietoggle 1.1, im just trying to launch it from the start menu and that error pops up

Last edited by t0mmyr; 06-28-2009 at 05:12 AM.
Old 06-28-2009, 05:27 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

I installed this ROM to see if it would change anything for video playback. I playback a TON of movies from my TP especially when I'm traveling.

I have about 10 movies on my card ripped from DVD to h.264 at 800 kbps

Currently running merdin 6.5 these files play perfectly in WMP (the hardware support works super) or 99% perfectly in CorePlayer provided I turn off the QTV overlay so the video out will work without flashing.

The first thing I did after flashing back to the Tech ROM was try playing one of the h.264 files.. When I navigate to the movie in file explorer & click on it, by default it opens in Album & shows/plays just fine, but it isn't really any better than the merdin setup using WMP (it looks exactly the same, which makes sense).

I then tried opening TCPMP first & then tried opening the h.264 file from file/open within the player, but that gave me an incompatible format error. I tried installing the h.264 cab at that point, but that just gave me the "crash.txt" error & closed out the program...........

~John
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development