PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-19-2009, 05:37 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO
Carrier: Sprint

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built I

I checked and he's banned for 14 days. I'm trying to get he and ninjaMom to resolve the issue peacefully because I truly believe this is a misunderstanding. I feel a bit bad because I posted the information about the tool first.

I also agree with askwhy and am strongly encouraging Tech to be polite but firm with his communication.

Ok enough of this.

I can't wait till he's back to try then TCPMP codecs he has!!
Old 08-19-2009, 06:10 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

DomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on repDomSim is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Re: MultiMedia Super ROM GLOBAL MEDIA, LIVE TV, Digital Movies Videos NFL2010 Built I

wait, what?
Old 08-19-2009, 07:31 PM
The Admin-Ninja
Pocket PC: Note 2; Note 10.1

NinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation levelNinjaMom can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 10 Post(s)

Here is the link that shows when Unit Zero posted the work: http://www.mobilitysite.com/boards/m...ecs-tcpmp.html

Here is the link Technology1 gave me as his original posting of the same work:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=362685

Look at the date stamps on both posts. Unit Zero posted it BEFORE Technology1 did.
Earned my Brown Belt..."Champions aren't made in gyms. Champions are made from something they have deep inside them: A desire, a dream, a vision. They have to have last-minute stamina, they have to be a little faster, they have to have the skill and the will. But the will must be stronger than the skill."
Muhammad Ali
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 08-19-2009, 08:10 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S ll, Epic 4G Touch

tsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation leveltsowen can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to tsowen Send a message via MSN to tsowen Send a message via Skype™ to tsowen

Correct me if I am wrong but wasn't everyone forced to read the new rules? Correct?
Ahh yes we were so we all remember this rules right?
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsowen View Post
4. Be polite and treat fellow members with respect.

No Flaming anyone, we are all friends. This includes starting threads about a person or an issue. If there is an issue with something, it belongs in PMs, NOT in the public forum. Do not call out people in the forums, this belongs in PMs. If you have an issue with someone, PM a staff member. Unless addressing a matter to a Moderator or Admin do not post a PM received from someone in the forums.

12. Moderators

Moderators have been entrusted to uphold the site rules, maintain the peace, and keep the forum organized along with other assigned duties. If a moderator corrects an action or act you have committed do not openly debate or call out that moderator on his/her actions. Send a PM to the moderator explaining the situation. If you have an issue with a moderator, PM me or another Admin and we will look into the situation. Moderators have earned their position and will be treated with respect. If you are in violation of this rule a ban can be or will be issued. Zero-tolerance will be tolerated for disrespecting the staff.

So I am trying to figure out why dodge_longhorn and others are posting this all out in public. Technically this is a violation of the rules everyone was forced to read, yet my PM box is empty and the problem claimed here is with one of the staff members right? So I would venture to say that this will clear this up and the rest done in PM's correct?
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development