PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-08-2009, 01:54 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

crshin2me is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

skyfire is not working
Old 07-08-2009, 02:07 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

Quote:
Originally Posted by crshin2me View Post
skyfire is not working
Thanks guy I will fix it right now!
Old 07-08-2009, 02:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

is there a fix for Skyfire w/out downloading rom again?
Old 07-08-2009, 02:14 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro> EVO

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee

Not a big deal but the folder name in the zip for the ROM has the old ROM #. No need to fix now just a note for next release.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:02 PM
VIP Member

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

need to add Data Roaming Allow option in Phone, Options, Network Services
Old 07-08-2009, 03:05 PM
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep

How do I change Second Today. I chose Titanium and that didn't work. I don't see the second today settings anywhere.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:24 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: X51v
Threadstarter

Technology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the communityTechnology1 is a trusted member of the community
Talking Re: 23001 Saturn Liberty Movies Built In, theChannerTV, NEW TCPMP, MultiMedia Super R

Quote:
Originally Posted by tx_jaycee View Post
How do I change Second Today. I chose Titanium and that didn't work. I don't see the second today settings anywhere.
The instructions are in post #4, no do not check mark {Windows Default} and {Do not Check Mark TF3D}..! Install TFDetacher.cab and TFDetacher 6.5 TF3D2D.cab located in post #4, both to the main memory, soft reset your TP.... Now go the Today in the Today/Items area and check TF3D only... Now go to the TFDetacher Config, it will tell you TF2D must be deactivated, tap yes and tap the save tab below exit out, now you will TF3D/2D TriPod Mode, if for some reason you have a problem accessing the 'Windows Default Screen, just go to the Today/Items Area and check mark the Windos Default, nothing else shoud be check mark but the Windows Default, it will work like a charm now....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-08-2009, 03:57 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC 6850
Carrier: verizon

djeasy is a n00b
Send a message via Yahoo to djeasy

works with Verizon ?
Old 07-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Almost a VIP

I also confirm that Skyfire exits unexpectedly.
Old 07-08-2009, 04:14 PM
VIP Member

The new version that was released last week has been doing that.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development