PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-24-2009, 11:16 PM
WHAT CAN YOU DO WITH 4G?!
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy SII Epic 4G Touch
Carrier: The non-4G 4G'ers (Sprint)

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369
Re: [ROM] [06.24.09] *Silence & MightyMike* Production

Hey Silence, just reporting that I am using the last rom (6-24-2K9) & it is the bomb........virtually perfect (extra 30000 points)! I had problems before but basically what I did was put the phone in boot loader & flashed & after the flash did a clear storage about 3 times....now I'm straight! No problems that I am seeing so far...........
..............the only bug I have with this one is that I don't see PocketRAR or PIMBackup anywhere?!?!?!RMAOL?!?!?!
Old 06-24-2009, 11:19 PM

radar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIPradar369 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to radar369 Send a message via Yahoo to radar369 Send a message via Skype™ to radar369

I even noticed that Opera has flash support now........very VERY nice! Sling, here I come! Your the feces Silence..............you too Mighty! Just waiting for that 6.5 & my life is complete!!!!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:28 PM

Quote:
I know this rom doesnt come with the compact querty and phone keypad anymore... I really miss that, I tried to install a set of them but after the install it never allows me to switch from anything but the full querty... any easy fixes?
Look at post #555 on page 56 of this thread.......this is the best keyboard your gonna get your hands on right now (in my opinion)!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g
Carrier: Sprint

sbrown2680 is becoming a great contributor

I just have one question...Why isn't the stupid startup sound disabled??? Does anybody like hearing those stupid chimes?
Old 06-24-2009, 11:40 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Hero
Carrier: Alltel

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

LOL.... I like it actually...
Old 06-24-2009, 11:43 PM
Retired Staff-MordyT.com
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

MordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the communityMordyT is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrown2680 View Post
I just have one question...Why isn't the stupid startup sound disabled??? Does anybody like hearing those stupid chimes?
Most likley because it is what the stock rom does
Originally Posted by CozBoogie View Post
5. Everyone who thanks my post will receive instant karma!
Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
MordyT is right.
Old 06-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by radar369 View Post
Look at post #555 on page 56 of this thread.......this is the best keyboard your gonna get your hands on right now (in my opinion)!

I tried this. Not too bad. Though I got to say it is a little sluggish before it'll pop up.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
Old 06-25-2009, 12:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Rourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on repRourke Swift is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
I tried this. Not too bad. Though I got to say it is a little sluggish before it'll pop up.

I used SIPChange2 to set FingerKeyboard as my default SIP, which loads the keyboard up at boot. No real delay in boot time, no noticeable increase in RAM usage, and when I open a soft keyboard it pops right up without lag or "sluggishness."

As an added bonus, I don't ever have to switch from the little stock keyboard...!
Attached Files
File Type: cab SIPChange_2.CAB (225.9 KB, 213 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: sprint

kamran5461 is just getting started
Send a message via Yahoo to kamran5461

everytime i do a soft reset my fingerkb gets switched by the other "needle finger kb" and then i have to manually change it in the input options.
so if i understand correctly. i can use install SIP change cab and can set finger kb as default so it boots up as the primary kb?

p.s. have been running on the june 22nd rom for a couple of days now. no issue what so ever. kb issue disappered completely.
Old 06-25-2009, 12:35 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamran5461 View Post
i can use install SIP change cab and can set finger kb as default so it boots up as the primary kb?
Yup you can! That's exactly what it's for.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development