PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2009, 01:02 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [061709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

Quote:
Originally Posted by indagroove View Post
Looks like I messed up the non-sprint carrier packages. I will fix, and re-upload.

Use the attached fixed packages to avoid re-downloading the whole base.
thank you again for including carriers in your kitchen. i love the look and feel of your rom and for some reason i am anal about hte carrier thing. this time i got all the way through the sashimi part of customizations before i go the missing cab error and a locked screen. thank you agan for being so quick about addressing bugs i know its a pain since u cant test the roms/kitchen for other carriers urself.
Old 06-18-2009, 01:16 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Carrier formerly known as Alltel

diveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardiveman is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: [061709] grooveROM 5 - CE OS 5.2.21815 (Build 21815.5.0.5) [Touch Pro ROM & Kitch

i couldnt agree more with you about the tachi dialer and am glad you removed it from rom.
Old 06-18-2009, 05:40 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by schettj View Post
I know we're waiting for a WM6.5 CDMA dialer (sigh) so we can have functional data arrows again - does anyone have any idea when that might happen? What is the first CDMA WM6.5 device - I guess it would be on Sprint?
Data arrows are functional, just not the way you are used to on 6.1 roms. The arrows show that you have an active connection, just not when data is sending/receiving. Also, there is a 6.5 dialer -- the stock windows one. Most don't like the small buttons though. You can easily activate it with the cab in system tools.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:14 PM
AWOL
Pocket PC: HTC TouchPro 2 and Samsung Moment
Threadstarter

indagroove is keeping up the good workindagroove is keeping up the good work

Maybe no one has notice yet, but there does seem to be a change in the way the themes function in 21815. There is a light grey background on many of the menu and setting screens -- it's pretty subtle.

Anyway, use the attached .tsk to fix it if you want. Just drag the attached theme to your SD card (or windows folder), and select the grooveROM theme in settings>today. I will fix it in the next build..
Attached Files
File Type: tsk grooveROM.tsk (132.3 KB, 15 views) Click for barcode!
Old 06-18-2009, 07:51 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Maybe no one has notice yet, but there does seem to be a change in the way the themes function in 21815. There is a light grey background on many of the menu and setting screens -- it's pretty subtle.
Didn't notice it, because the backup/restore seems to have overridden that (I was using a dark theme already maybe it overrides the default?)

Gotta say this puppy is rock solid. I just got a stock Epix for work, and I threw up a little when it booted into WM6.1 - I'm not gonna be able to use that dinosaur!

This rom (and getting something better then stock today, but less then TF3D which is overkill now) makes the TP usable. Thanks 10x
Old 06-18-2009, 08:11 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

savior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIPsavior02 is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to savior02

thanks again for updating the build in the kitchen!

Old 06-18-2009, 09:34 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

I saw the background shade that Indagroove is talking about... I don't mind it one bit, something else different since using wm6.5 since May.....
Old 06-18-2009, 10:07 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

So you going to outdo MM's hype for the 22nd?
Old 06-18-2009, 10:18 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

MiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuffMiltonPro knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to MiltonPro Send a message via MSN to MiltonPro

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarflarex View Post
So you going to outdo MM's hype for the 22nd?
They are gonna put out a 6.1 version first... Thats lame. I will wait till they come out with 6.5 build. Staying with Groove, here....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 06-18-2009, 11:54 PM
morsus mihi
Pocket PC: iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

schettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIPschettj is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)

Quote:
Data arrows are functional, just not the way you are used to on 6.1 roms. The arrows show that you have an active connection, just not when data is sending/receiving. Also, there is a 6.5 dialer -- the stock windows one. Most don't like the small buttons though. You can easily activate it with the cab in system tools.
I just meant they'd go inactive... you're using a GSM dialer, right?

I've wondered if the ## codes worked, or more importantly if 911 worked with the 6.5 dialer... but I've not tried a 911 call to check. Has anyone?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development