PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through! (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=69854)

pjtwist2002 05-27-2009 02:45 AM

How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through!

1 Attachment(s)
This video will walk you through the steps on how to unlock your device, flash a new Rom, and add a theme. This is a great tutorial for new users or users that are a little confused or nervous on how to flash a new ROM and need to see hands on how to do it!:headbang: if you are a little worried and have any further questions feel free to just post a question and I or other helpful users will try to help you out in the best way possible!:p
:wav:

The first walk through on how to unlock phone using hard spl cmonex.
  1. hard spl cmonex
  2. 1st walk through
The second walk through on how to flash a new Rom onto your device.
  1. Mighty ROM
  2. Juicy ROM
  3. Silence Rom
  4. Merdins Rom
  5. Demolition Rom
  6. Calcu's ROMs
  7. Glossman's Blue ROM, Red ROM
  8. Juggalo ROM
  9. DHarvey ROM
  10. 2nd walk through
The third walk through on how to add a theme to your diamond/tp.
  1. Themes
  2. 3rd walk through
Additional resources:
  1. Radios
  2. Freeware
  3. xda developers
It is not required but appreciated if you donate for my work and answering question's. I'm trying to buy a house and i have a baby on the way! Thank you so much!! and God Bless!!!:wav::wav:

I would like to give a special Thank to the people that give donations for my work!

You will need to back up atleast your pim (contacts) or all data i personally recommend this program to back up data from your phone.

afx 05-27-2009 03:10 AM

Re: video walk through on how to flash diamond/tp

Hey this seems like some good stuff!

Thanks!

pjtwist2002 05-27-2009 11:23 AM

no problem i love to help out! :)

Fat Tony 05-27-2009 11:44 AM

5 stars and a thanks! This should be a sticky.

I was to the point of returning my TP because I couldn't flash a rom. Then I got a PM telling me how to do it and tadaaa!

This needs to be a sticky. I was looking for an update to Mighty's Rom and I used search, I only came up with 100+ pages. Luckily it was in the first 7.

Nice work.

tsowen 05-27-2009 11:47 AM

Thread Temp Stickied, nice job OP.

pjtwist2002 05-28-2009 04:13 PM

thank you i think this will help a lot of users! and users feel free to post your comments and questions i will try to answer them everyday! your friend pj

samzion 05-28-2009 10:49 PM

Hey, thank thank thank thank you very much for creating this post, OP. I honestly have the Pro since the release date and couldn't figured out to unlock it (I actually gave up many months ago)...until now, lol. Well, I probably didn't want to figure it out since I was scared to brick my phone and since it is now visual, makes me not as worried, lol.

I'm downloading mighthy rom now. Can you have more than one ROM install on the Pro? Thanks again!!!

pjtwist2002 05-29-2009 05:25 PM

yea i was same way so many people saying you could brick your phone i was scared to until i did it so i wanted to help out other users! :) but im not sure what you mean by more than one like same time? you may flash one Rom such as mighty 5 but if you don't like it you can just flash a different rom sameway as before. i hope that answered your q

diplomat2387 05-30-2009 08:10 PM

Re: How To Flash Video Walk Through!

This definitely helps alot...Im too scared to flash a rom...Afraid of bricking my phone...Anybody in CT want to flash a phone...LoL..

pjtwist2002 05-30-2009 10:47 PM

Re: How To Flash Video Walk Through!

i was same way its not as hard as it seems with these videos it very easy if u would like we can set on a day to get on aim or skype at same time and i will walk you through it i dont recommend sending your phone to anyone you don't know personally! lol