PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2009, 09:49 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trayson View Post
My touch pro is now stuck on the "please wait, phone starting up" screen.

I first did the Hard SPL, and it appeared to be successful (it reads with the right 0.35.CMONEX in the bootlogger)

Then I Did the "electonicrice" kitchen pack 1.1
I used Build pack 23016.

I was able to go through all the steps (selecting options in kitchen, pressing play to build the rom, the phone went into bootlogger mode and it had a status bar that showed it was loading the new rom image on the phone. Afterwards, the utility said it was successful and the phone rebooted itself; and that's where I am stuck.

If I soft reset the phone, it hangs on the verizon splash screen.

I've tried to hard reset, but it doesn't seem to be willing to do it. I can get the phone back into bootlogger mode, and can reinstall a rom from the kitchen, but that gets me right back to being stuck at the splash screen...

On the splash screen it says the following:

uP06 P DCBBPZM-615010
B 02 R 1.03. 03V
ps20 D 1.03

So, if anyone can help me out, I'd love it. I have a brand new Verizon Touch Pro that I'm trying to get started with a nice ROM from the get go, and things are off to a rocky start.

Thanks in advance, Let me know if there's anything I can do to help get this figured out. (and I'll try to keep up... I know just enough to be dangerous)

-Trayson

p.s. I'll be happy to donate a little if we can get my phone up and running.
i'm on vacation right now, so i don't have much time, but for the sake of fixing your phone so that it works, flash this updated verizon rom. I'm guessing you're verizon since you used the .35 unlocker. http://pcdphones.com/phone_downloads...zon%20Wireless
Old 08-09-2009, 02:06 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

MikeNassar is a n00b
Angry Re: How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through!

Help!!! I own 2 Sprint Touch Pro phones and I can not get one to work.

I have flashed my phone 4-5 times with different versions, and have had no issues. I flashed my wifes phone with version MightyROM6_06_Herman.exe with no issues. Today I wanted to update her the same version that I have on my phone (MightyROM6_07.18.09_Herman.exe) and it failed about 20% done.

After a couple of retries, I tried to load 4 different versions (orginial Sprint, Mighty Rom 5, and the 2 versions of Mighty ROM 6 mentioned above) and they all fail at different percent done !!!.

Any ideas on how to recover? RIght now I have "Upgrade ROM code error" on the tricolored screen on the phone.

Never mind, I got it. I am working from home and was running a VPN program, and it seemed to interupt the communication link to the phone. I rebooted my PC and all is well.

Last edited by MikeNassar; 08-09-2009 at 02:35 PM. Reason: Updated status
Old 08-12-2009, 12:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

Spongerdude7 is a n00b

In the video he said the links will not work with the touch pro. What programs do i use for the TP?
Old 08-12-2009, 06:13 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spongerdude7 View Post
In the video he said the links will not work with the touch pro. What programs do i use for the TP?
use the ones in post #1 of this thread
Old 08-12-2009, 02:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Threadstarter

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pjtwist2002

I am sorry again guys i have not be on to assist i have just spoken to many new users wanting the step by step walk through but due to my new location and job i do not have as much time as i did before so for the step by step requires and donation for my time before i do the step by step process thank you so much for your support inn this thread and everything
Old 08-12-2009, 08:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon/PPCGeeks

thecushion77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtwist2002 View Post
I am sorry again guys i have not be on to assist i have just spoken to many new users wanting the step by step walk through but due to my new location and job i do not have as much time as i did before so for the step by step requires and donation for my time before i do the step by step process thank you so much for your support inn this thread and everything
How much of a donation are we talking about? I would be more than happy to donate once the phone is done. I ment to include that in the PM I sent you,but forgot due to lack of sleep. I was messing with my TP untill 4am.
Old 08-13-2009, 01:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff

o thats fine there is no requirement on how much any amount i mean just be resonable lol 10 cents is gonna be like a slap in the face lol but yea just let me know when you would like to
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 08-13-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch PRO

tonymontana2367 is keeping up the good worktonymontana2367 is keeping up the good worktonymontana2367 is keeping up the good work

Thanks so much for your help. Donation coming. ok, so I flashed to MightyROM 6.5 Incredible. So to flash from Mighty to say...Energy or w/e do I need to follow the same steps again? If not, which are omitted?
Old 08-13-2009, 08:24 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Verizon Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Verizon/PPCGeeks

thecushion77 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by pjtwist2002 View Post
o thats fine there is no requirement on how much any amount i mean just be resonable lol 10 cents is gonna be like a slap in the face lol but yea just let me know when you would like to
So just PM you when Im ready so I dont clutter this thread? No I would never just donate 10 cents. More like a double figure dollar amount. You guys/ladies on this site are GREAT!!! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 08-14-2009, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonymontana2367 View Post
Thanks so much for your help. Donation coming. ok, so I flashed to MightyROM 6.5 Incredible. So to flash from Mighty to say...Energy or w/e do I need to follow the same steps again? If not, which are omitted?

ok looking forward to it and yes you just perform the same steps except the unlocking because your phone should always be unlocked now unless you need to return it to sprint or w/e provider you have you know what im talking about though

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development