PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 09:42 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 26] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.92...!> Super Fast Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
mod's please move this back to the CDMA Upgrades forum, I will be following dcd on xda and keep us updated here in this thread if it's alright with everyone, unless we can get enough signatures for a petition and get dcd over here himself
+1

I would like to go into the upgrades forum to find any updates on this ROM.
Old 05-28-2009, 09:48 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 and every single phone verizon had...
Carrier: Verizon

Noir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIPNoir is a VIP
Re: [ROM] [May 26] <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.92...!> Super Fast Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC

DCD+PPCGEEKS = sex
nuff said
Old 05-28-2009, 10:16 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regularGorby is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Dcdrom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sudermatt View Post
I haven't tried this ROM yet but I've seen this behavior on other ROMs. Sometimes the default ring is corrupted. Go to the phone options and pick a different ring. See if that solves it.
Thanks for your suggestion, I did try that and didn't help. I moved back to Silence ROM for now but DCD was very fast so once he releases 1.0 I will try it again. When I had my Mogul, DCD roms were absolutely the best. Thanks OP for bringing this up.
Old 05-29-2009, 12:29 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noir View Post
DCD+PPCGEEKS = sex
nuff said
What kind of sex are you having?
Old 05-29-2009, 12:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Prizzo
Carrier: VZW

quadjacks is keeping up the good workquadjacks is keeping up the good work
Wish List!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just my 2 cents so here we go.

I would like to see the this rom include:
1. Full qwerty keyboard.
2. Ability to turn of flashing light on new txt, email, etc.
3. Random access added
4. On people tab add ability to contact via txt, email or call as only has ability to call now! BOO
5. When viewing txt, email, etc. from said tab, mark items as read removing new count number, without having to launch said app.

thanks in advance!
Old 05-29-2009, 04:14 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr
update-5-29-09

Quote:
Originally Posted by quadjacks View Post
Just my 2 cents so here we go.

I would like to see the this rom include:
1. Full qwerty keyboard.
2. Ability to turn of flashing light on new txt, email, etc.
3. Random access added
4. On people tab add ability to contact via txt, email or call as only has ability to call now! BOO
5. When viewing txt, email, etc. from said tab, mark items as read removing new count number, without having to launch said app.

thanks in advance!
looks like we got a minor update from dcd in the form of a few cabs

your issue #1, should be fixed by installing this cab most likely

Old 05-29-2009, 11:55 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: sprint

studentjunk is keeping up the good workstudentjunk is keeping up the good work

he's got a new ROM up now too. 0.96
Old 05-30-2009, 12:06 AM
Android Convert
Pocket PC: Epic 4g

1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep1999TL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to 1999TL

Quote:
Originally Posted by srudentjunk View Post
he's got a new ROM up now too. 0.96
Yup. Nothing on it. Anything you want will be installed by cabs.
Old 05-30-2009, 12:07 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions

thanks for the heads up. ill have to update the 1st post when i get home cuz im driving right now. looks like were getting a little closer to version 1!
Old 05-30-2009, 08:09 AM
Threadstarter
Threadstarter

Re: [ROM] [May 29] beta <!...dcd's hermann ROM 0.96...!> Base [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

updated 1st post and linked a mirror, anyone know what's difference besides the filesize shrinking, how much fat can dcd trim? there are also some more dcd cabs available

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development