PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
Try going into the device task manager and shutting off Active Syc then connecting to PC.
Close Active Syn on PC as well before connecting device.
That usually does it for me.
ok ima try that.. its just it was working fine before.. i like active sync because i can access my phone from pc and tp at the same time.. but let me give it a try
Old 10-17-2009, 03:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
ok thank you. ... i'll try that..
hey duchess, as a reminder, please make sure you hit "thanks" if anyone has helped you.

This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:04 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Nexus S - E3GT - Epic 3G
Carrier: SERO $30

quick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on repquick99si is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by christian.a View Post
hey duchess, as a reminder, please make sure you hit "thanks" if anyone has helped you.

You remind me of that pimple faced jerk at Dunkin Donuts who expects a tip for a coffee he just poured and placed next to a makeshift tip jar, expecting a "thanks" for something he would've done anyway.

In case you don't get it, the quote of you begging for thanks in your sig and post is the tip jar. Get it the **** out of here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker

christian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regularchristian.a is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Smile Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
o i see.. yes im super slow..

now that i have cabs i can follow instructions for like the 5th time lol

thanks

goto youtube.com and search for "sashimi basics". The video breaks it down pretty good for first time users.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:14 AM
Is Discombobulated!!
Pocket PC: Vzw touch pro 2/Thunderbolt
Carrier: verizon

Straitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the communityStraitup27 is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to Straitup27 Send a message via MSN to Straitup27

Quote:
ok ima try that.. its just it was working fine before.. i like active sync because i can access my phone from pc and tp at the same time.. but let me give it a try
if that dosent work go to usb and uncheck the box under activesync,for some reason its the only way i can do it on my pc

Old 10-17-2009, 04:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post
You remind me of that pimple faced jerk at Dunkin Donuts who expects a tip for a coffee he just poured and placed next to a makeshift tip jar, expecting a "thanks" for something he would've done anyway.

In case you don't get it, the quote of you begging for thanks in your sig and post is the tip jar. Get it the **** out of here.
Easy Big Fella! Cant we all just get along? I took it as looking out for their fellow Geeks, not begging for "tips". And if i'm not mistaken, the majority of sigs make some kind of reference to "Thanks". That's my .02, not that anyone asked. They appear to be good peeps, just sayin'
Old 10-17-2009, 04:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thumbs up Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quick99si View Post

SERIOUSLY! Did you even read what I posted? It's only common courtesy on these threads to THANK people who might have given anyone advice. I was suggesting to the lady to hit the button once in a while. You can have your 2 cents back to go buy another donut...

EDIT: good looking out winmonewbie

Last edited by christian.a; 10-17-2009 at 04:34 AM.
Old 10-17-2009, 04:36 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

So, any updates on those ROM's mentioned on the twitter page?
23071 VGA for TP?
New 23016 build with fixes?

Any word on availability?
Old 10-17-2009, 01:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Thumbs up Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by num5kull27 View Post
if that dosent work go to usb and uncheck the box under activesync,for some reason its the only way i can do it on my pc

hey thanks it worked.....
Old 10-17-2009, 01:15 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
So, any updates on those ROM's mentioned on the twitter page?
23071 VGA for TP?
New 23016 build with fixes?

Any word on availability?
23071 never saw the light of day, too many bugs. The latest updates I would imagine be uploaded this weekend, time permitting. He said "tonight" very early this AM. But that is highly subject to change.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 10-17-2009 at 01:16 PM. Reason: typo

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro