PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-15-2009, 01:17 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comstar View Post
Ok. I knew it was coming but it's taken over a year. I got the official "I can't believe you spend so many hours working on your phone" from the wife tonight. Coming from an 11 year ex sprint employee I guess that means I should stick with stock. It worked so well and looked so nice! Ya right - time for another NRG flash.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KCS2K View Post
I am actually down town KCMO.

Never realized there were so many local users on this board.
I'm about an hour and 15 min away if it matters for sake of proximity....
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:20 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2
Carrier: Sprint

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
I'm about an hour and 15 min away if it matters for sake of proximity....
Well Kansas is so flat I'm sure I can see you from here
Old 11-15-2009, 01:22 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

@ Anyone on the new build who has had ringer failure:

Did you do the Stock Flashdance? Just curious, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a carry over from the last build.
Did you apply the CDMA fix before it failed? (Dont think it matters but...)

I just finished flashing and am going to start playing.
TIA
Old 11-15-2009, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Well Kansas is so flat I'm sure I can see you from here
Do you still get crap reception as you drive by the campus?? I grew up off of Roe by 135th and everytime I drove by my reception would crap out!! haha

But I digress, great ROM NRG. Running 21864 and enjoying as usual. I'll put up with the "beta" label to have the latest and greatest.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:24 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkedch View Post
there really ins't a concrete fix for the ringer problem besides WM dialer. I guess its' a price to pay???????? . I'll play with it for a bit more, and see if I can figure something out.

The only fix that has worked for me on recent builds is flash, Hard reset, Delete all onboard ringtones, Soft reset, Use my Sashimi, and I have a whole folder of Rhodium Ringtones, along with some that I made as well, and put the ringtones back in. this way I have not had any corrupt ringtones. And I don't use yer WM dialer. Actually I don't really use the Tachi Dialer either. Its in there, but I use Idialer. This way I can dial from my phone, or GV.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4G Touch

jmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuffjmy72 knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to jmy72 Send a message via Yahoo to jmy72

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post

Did you do the Stock Flashdance? Just curious, just wanted to make sure it wasnt a carry over from the last build.

TIA

Just be safe, I always flash to stock first. Then I take a bath, Light 6 Black Candles, and chant to the dark overlord. As I hard reset, I sacrifice a lamb, and cast a circle around the phone. Works for me.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

blazin_diva400 is just getting started

Did the flash dance, and currently running 23088...so far, so good =) Thanks NRGZ!
Old 11-15-2009, 01:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Comstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuffComstar knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post

TIA
I always do the flash dance. Still had the failure on the last build. But not this one. No CDMA fix.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ManUtd07 View Post
Do you still get crap reception as you drive by the campus?? I grew up off of Roe by 135th and everytime I drove by my reception would crap out!! haha

But I digress, great ROM NRG. Running 21864 and enjoying as usual. I'll put up with the "beta" label to have the latest and greatest.
It's the worst right by the campus! Always laugh driving by Sprint and my call drops.
Old 11-15-2009, 01:31 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmy72 View Post
Just be safe, I always flash to stock first. Then I take a bath, Light 6 Black Candles, and chant to the dark overlord. As I hard reset, I sacrifice a lamb, and cast a circle around the phone. Works for me.
DAMMIT! I forgot the lamb!

I could be wrong but I think it's the disabling of the default dialer that is doing it for you and not the ringtone files.
This issue has been very random so ya never know.

EDIT:
Quote:
I always do the flash dance. Still had the failure on the last build. But not this one. No CDMA fix.
Great but as you may know the last build, ringer failure could come after hours or even days of working...fingers crossed for you. Thanks for the feedback.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-15-2009 at 01:34 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro