PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-17-2009, 01:41 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

has anyone had problem with connecting tp with pc.... (omg i think i broke my usb) i heard something crack and didnt think anything of it...) that would suck..
Old 10-17-2009, 01:41 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Didnt spend a lot of time with 1013, jumped right to 1014-just couldn't help myself I think both builds are very similar. There apparently Tachi upgrades with 1014 but I havn't been able to find specifics. All I can say (maybe already to you?) is that it appears more stable. So same old, same old Energy-awesome

Looks like it. +1 on "better for us" Here's a quote from the Iron Chef himself from xda. Always looking out for us and striving for perfection:

"Oh you better believe THIS is NOT the peak of EnergyROM and 6.5. LOL Better packages come down the pipeline all the time and I will always put them in there. Even though this version will always be "stalled' at 23016, as 23016 is the last build from microsoft with the "classic" start menu and X button positions (at the top), you can be sure I will contine to improve the ROM.

However, when I will get the latest builds to behave properly, I will start a new thread with it to minimize confusion."
NRG is the best Chef..... PERIOD!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:42 AM
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!
Pocket PC: TouchPro 2
Carrier: Big Red V

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP

Looks like we are getting something new tonight!

Last edited by Whotahn; 10-17-2009 at 01:44 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:43 AM
The Rootinator
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D, HTC EVO 4G LTE, HTC ONE

rootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the communityrootlinux is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 4 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
has anyone had problem with connecting tp with pc.... (omg i think i broke my usb) i heard something crack and didnt think anything of it...) that would suck..
Try going into the device task manager and shutting off Active Syc then connecting to PC.
Close Active Syn on PC as well before connecting device.
That usually does it for me.
Old 10-17-2009, 01:46 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF THE PHOTON ERA!!! GO NRG GO!!

ScreenShot8.jpg

ScreenShot7.jpg

ScreenShot5.jpg
Old 10-17-2009, 01:47 AM
337 L.V.
Pocket PC: HTC TP JR
Carrier: SPRINT

youngpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIPyoungpro83 is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Old 10-17-2009, 01:50 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: LTEvo

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whotahn View Post
Still 23016 just to be clear but still loving it! The man is a machine!
Old 10-17-2009, 01:51 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

1. New wave of WVGA and VGA ROMs uploading tonite with outstanding bugs fixed.22 minutes ago from Digsby

so wait we are now.. i think i got a chubby
Old 10-17-2009, 01:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

ManUtd07 is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cjrusso View Post
  1. New wave of WVGA and VGA ROMs uploading tonite with outstanding bugs fixed.22 minutes ago from Digsby

so wait we are now.. i think i got a chubby
absolute quality
Old 10-17-2009, 02:08 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Evo 4G

Vertech is becoming a great contributor

Man I have to be up at 6am and its already 1am... Hmm sleep or pull a 36hr for a ROM?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro