PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-16-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

WmDuchess is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

is this rom good on batt kause my phone has just been sitting here and it dropped from 100 to 92? im kinda freaken out kause i dont want phone dien on me sooner then it did with original rom..
Old 10-16-2009, 06:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman
Re: |HERM|ROM|6.5|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23016) ** | Built Oct 13th | Manila 2.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
MSL app works great here.

Ok the Program does work. But you are not able to update the PRL if PRL is not showing. YOu will have to ##PRL# and then update with .prl file. Then after that you will be able to see the PRL settings.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

cjrusso is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by WmDuchess View Post
is this rom good on batt kause my phone has just been sitting here and it dropped from 100 to 92? im kinda freaken out kause i dont want phone dien on me sooner then it did with original rom..

its fine. relax.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:37 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO4g

srk468 is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via Yahoo to srk468

Quote:
I'll save you some time of reading 1300+ pages, that battery life does go down quite a bit but there are things you can do to help, Maxx batt cab and Lumos cab are both in the thread just do a search and you will find them. I have both on my phone and can get a whole day out of it with mild use but if you use it alot you will have to charge it but these roms are worth it believe me!
Old 10-16-2009, 06:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO SHIFT 4G

dizidi is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
From my personal experience, this rom has the shortest battery life out of all the touch pro roms I've ever flashed (including stock). I've tried every tweak you can think of to improve battery life, but no success.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:41 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by srk468 View Post
I'll save you some time of reading 1300+ pages, that battery life does go down quite a bit but there are things you can do to help, Maxx batt cab and Lumos cab are both in the thread just do a search and you will find them. I have both on my phone and can get a whole day out of it with mild use but if you use it alot you will have to charge it but these roms are worth it believe me!

ok thank you. ... i'll try that..
Old 10-16-2009, 06:51 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff

Quote:
ok thank you. ... i'll try that..
On pretty much every rom I've flashed that has a percentage battery indicator, it drops from 100-90 usually within about 10 minutes or so of taking it off the charge. It's just not accurate within that range. After that, it's fine. The battery life really isn't that bad. Either turn the backlight down, or use Lumos. I'm starting to think it'd be easier just to use the backlight app. Lumos makes my screen go from one brightness level to another if a lamp is on or something. I also have a Seidio 1500 mah battery so mine lasts a little longer than everyone elses.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:51 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro
Carrier: verizon

slidebabyslide is becoming a great contributor

I have a quick question to the guys that have been using the energy rom for a while. I just flashed my rom a day ago, but i can't seem to get mms messages and also my program memory is at 98 at idle. Any help? thanks.
Old 10-16-2009, 06:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO

adiehlman is just getting started
Send a message via ICQ to adiehlman Send a message via AIM to adiehlman Send a message via MSN to adiehlman Send a message via Yahoo to adiehlman Send a message via Skype™ to adiehlman

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
On pretty much every rom I've flashed that has a percentage battery indicator, it drops from 100-90 usually within about 10 minutes or so of taking it off the charge. It's just not accurate within that range. After that, it's fine. The battery life really isn't that bad. Either turn the backlight down, or use Lumos. I'm starting to think it'd be easier just to use the backlight app. Lumos makes my screen go from one brightness level to another if a lamp is on or something. I also have a Seidio 1500 mah battery so mine lasts a little longer than everyone elses.

Call my Stupit Were can I find the Battery Cabs at I have looked LOL
Old 10-16-2009, 07:00 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

o this rom is the coolest.. i set my daughters picture at bootup.. love it.. let me see you get an app for that iphone... WM RULES!

(had a wak monet right there) lol

keep up the great work..

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
sprint, touch pro