PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-01-2009, 12:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to pjtwist2002
Exclamation need help!!! for stock

ok i need help i might just be dumb but i flashed my phone and now i need to take it back and my new phone will be in by tomorrow!!!! and i cannot flash stock rom back i downloaded the dumped stock rom from the link at top of cdma page but it doesnt come with a ruu preinstalled with it after i extrat the rar so how do i do it i tried downloading regular ruu and seeing if i could select but cant get it please help need it done tonight
Old 05-01-2009, 12:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint
Threadstarter

pjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuffpjtwist2002 knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to pjtwist2002
Re: need help!!! for stock

sorry posted to soon just got t to work sorry everyone to waste and clutter the forums sorry
Old 05-01-2009, 12:35 AM
Mobileunderground.info
Pocket PC: HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile

bikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the communitybikeandestroyx is a trusted member of the community
Send a message via AIM to bikeandestroyx Send a message via MSN to bikeandestroyx
Re: need help!!! for stock

Dont do the dumped rom use the exe for best results!
download this!
thats the stock rom for sprint

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development