PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-24-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [May 12] <!--PsykiROM v3--!> Fast Rhodium Manila [21046 WM6.1] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
and for all you guys asking how to disable world clock i installed the cab attached

personally its worked well for me, i dont know if it ever introduced any bugs but it sure kept world clock from opening up no matter where i clicked

installing the world clock is what made me have the "dim screen issue" I wouldn not recommend installing that bc you will get the dim screen issue when you go to all people>call history> then punch menu then the only way to get the screen to light up is by doing a soft reset. Just make sure g-alarm is mapped to the clock. Do not reluanch touch flo without a soft reset of g-alarm will get unmapped. You shouldnt have the hour roll back issue with that.
Old 05-24-2009, 09:15 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Threadstarter

psyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the communitypsyki is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
installing the world clock is what made me have the "dim screen issue" I wouldn not recommend installing that bc you will get the dim screen issue when you go to all people>call history> then punch menu then the only way to get the screen to light up is by doing a soft reset. Just make sure g-alarm is mapped to the clock. Do not reluanch touch flo without a soft reset of g-alarm will get unmapped. You shouldnt have the hour roll back issue with that.
The only problem with the g-alarm worldclock mapping is that on rare occasions the mapping fails on soft-reset giving you a popup error message, and also if you ever restart manila or manila crashes and restarts then the g-alarm mapping will fail. The worldclock fix I have now does NOT have the screen dimming issue, it is different from the cab someone posted.

Also in regards to the call history delete mentioned in post #2, the new worldclock fix links straight to the call history

Like my work? Hit
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 01:51 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

Quote:
Originally Posted by LncGmz View Post
wow cool, never knew how to make that bug happen till now

Old 05-25-2009, 02:29 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

LncGmz is keeping up the good workLncGmz is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyki View Post
The only problem with the g-alarm worldclock mapping is that on rare occasions the mapping fails on soft-reset giving you a popup error message, and also if you ever restart manila or manila crashes and restarts then the g-alarm mapping will fail. The worldclock fix I have now does NOT have the screen dimming issue, it is different from the cab someone posted.

Also in regards to the call history delete mentioned in post #2, the new worldclock fix links straight to the call history

So can you hook us up with the cab?

Or maybe 3.5 is coming very very very soon right???? Then you dont have to worry about posting up the cab!
Old 05-25-2009, 07:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Psyki,

I have noticed that the battery life has decreased significantly even though I have not made any changes other than just use the phone.

Additionally, this may have been posted already, I am now noticing a few seconds lag while texting.
Old 05-25-2009, 10:28 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

a_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good worka_c_s is keeping up the good work

I have to agree with previous poster...with same usage as on the stock rom and Mighty 4.16 (mostly flexmail for gmail push, occasional text and internet), I notice signif worse battery life on Psyki V3...I am sticking with it because I really like the design and customizations, but would really like to know what is causing the drag...I've add nueclock and a couple of other battery tweaks in an attempt to resolve this without much benefit... any ideas? Could anybody point me to a thread describing how to change the battery polling interval? Thx
Old 05-25-2009, 11:05 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

MN-Joe is keeping up the good workMN-Joe is keeping up the good work

One thing to double check - Goto the Internet Tab - Menu - Data Settings and ensure these are off. If on this could be a cause of your battery life issues.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-25-2009, 04:26 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro2
Carrier: sprint

setox is becoming a great contributor

hey i really liked ur rom it was fast but i had a few freezes and the phone did not want to connect to the computer all the time i am switching roms for now but i want the wav for the txt message could someone post that or at least a cab with all the sounds u had on ur rom please
Old 05-25-2009, 05:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

Aloupha is keeping up the good workAloupha is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by setox View Post
hey i really liked ur rom it was fast but i had a few freezes and the phone did not want to connect to the computer all the time i am switching roms for now but i want the wav for the txt message could someone post that or at least a cab with all the sounds u had on ur rom please
Here you go!
Attached Files
File Type: rar Text Message Sounds.rar (162.8 KB, 37 views) Click for barcode!
Old 05-25-2009, 05:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Try this guys For the Battery, see if it helps.

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...8&d=1225114460

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development