PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 02:35 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: US Cellular

Deadpool14 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [Sept 30] Longhorn ROM/KITCHEN 6.5 build 23060

Hey Dodge,
Great ROM, thus far it seems really stable, I've only seen three minor problems:
1)For some weird reason the "lock" icon doesn't show up, its just a square it works fine but the image is missing.
2)From time to time the bottom half of the screen will go white, it seems to happen mostly when I exit programs, I think it has something to do with all the resources not being released correctly, that's probably a problem with the build though, not your ROM itself
3) After installing the weather editor from here:http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=546141 and setting up my current town, I get a data connection error saying that it wasn't able to retrieve the data. I searched this thread and the one on xda and didn't see anyone else having a problem so I don't know what is causing it.

Thanks for all of your work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development