PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2009, 06:57 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

lonjam is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

thanx
Old 08-21-2009, 10:07 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

darcyjames is just getting started
Send a message via AIM to darcyjames Send a message via MSN to darcyjames Send a message via Yahoo to darcyjames
Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

Help please, I've lost the activesync on my TP, Battery went low and the phone shut off. Put it in the base and turned it on Activesync won't work. Tried the usual things that I can. It's not the pc. Running KK 2.0 and have since it came out. Anyone?
Thanks, Darcy
Old 08-22-2009, 07:09 AM
jrowe1977

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Smile Re: [4-22-09] KK's Loaded ROM v2.0Final Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015]

[QUOTE=kevank;815035]Thanks for the link loading it and give it a try thanks again.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:10 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Hello all. Sorry for what turned out to be false hope on the development of a 6.5 ROM. I simply don't have the time to dedicate to making a good ROM. Maybe winter in the midwest will give me some free time but nothing for now. I will be hanging around in the forum a bit more but no ROMs for now.

Thanks!

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 09-11-2009, 03:16 PM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

doh... i saw ur name just now as last poster and i thought...if u finally made the rom update and posted it i would flash it right now 10 min before i left to work...o well....

what rom r u personally running now kk?

Old 09-11-2009, 10:15 PM
N00b

lonjam is a n00b

yea KK what rom are you using?????
Old 09-11-2009, 11:30 PM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Hello all. Sorry for what turned out to be false hope on the development of a 6.5 ROM. I simply don't have the time to dedicate to making a good ROM. Maybe winter in the midwest will give me some free time but nothing for now. I will be hanging around in the forum a bit more but no ROMs for now.

Thanks!
Dude... it is Tsousan... Welcome back, enjoy the midwest and take our time.

Old 09-12-2009, 09:11 PM
VIP Member

GoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributionsGoodGets should be added to the payroll for their contributions

There he is. Welcome back Kev! Hope all's been good.

(And @Tsousan, I've been wondering who this Rusty Duck user was.)

PPCGeeks New User Guide

Old 09-13-2009, 09:44 AM
VIP n00b
Pocket PC: iPhone
Carrier: AT&T

Rusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIPRusty Duck is a VIP
Send a message via Yahoo to Rusty Duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodGets View Post
There he is. Welcome back Kev! Hope all's been good.

(And @Tsousan, I've been wondering who this Rusty Duck user was.)

LoL...
Old 09-13-2009, 06:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Raphael 800
Carrier: Sextel

RavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good workRavenTBK is keeping up the good work

Random question for anybody...

I cant find it anywhere. I would like to get a cabbed up version of the battery monitor that KK used in his roms. Anybody have it or can link to it?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development