PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-12-2009, 02:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Imagio
Carrier: Verizon

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: .-.. RSTG Custom Rom - Rhodium vG52.R1d.03 FuzeBerry II WM6.5 5/7/09

will th3 WM 6.5 rom work with verizon touch pro?
Old 05-12-2009, 03:48 AM
Threadstarter
Pocket PC: HTC Rhodium 400
Carrier: Sprint

t0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributionst0mmyr should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to t0mmyr

is there a working link to download the latest 6.5? man i wish u would keep updating 6.1, ur 6.1 rom is so fast and so much free memory, but havent tested 6.5 since megaupload says its dead...is there gonna be a release on the morning of 5/12?

Old 05-12-2009, 08:36 AM
SuperNoob
Pocket PC: iPhone 5s
Carrier: TMobile
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
will th3 WM 6.5 rom work with verizon touch pro?
dunno, it's packed with useless extras...May not fit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by t0mmyr View Post
is there a working link to download the latest 6.5? man i wish u would keep updating 6.1, ur 6.1 rom is so fast and so much free memory, but havent tested 6.5 since megaupload says its dead...is there gonna be a release on the morning of 5/12?
Link restored in post #1. Note to self: do not use opera mini on megaupload...too small.

Old 05-12-2009, 09:34 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch>Diamond>Touch Pro>Palm Pre

johnnyboy8311 is a n00b

I love this rom think I'm gonna wait a bit still to upgrade to the newest 6.5 SYS though. Your 6.1 d15 is my favorite (just couldn't get over the d19 keyboard bug) and I think I literally have tried em all. Features, programs, memory, speed, yada yada yad...anyway I know this is kinda a noob question but will I run into any problems if I try to change the TFL3d2 icons to ones other than the Fuzeberry ones? And are the icon packs seperate for Rhodium roms. I think awhile back you actually had some different icon packs at the bottom of the 1st post, do you need different ones for Rhodium manila or tfl3d2 whatever you want to call it? Thanks for all replies guys.
Old 05-13-2009, 12:00 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

rstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation levelrstoyguy can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy8311 View Post
I love this rom think I'm gonna wait a bit still to upgrade to the newest 6.5 SYS though. Your 6.1 d15 is my favorite (just couldn't get over the d19 keyboard bug) and I think I literally have tried em all. Features, programs, memory, speed, yada yada yad...anyway I know this is kinda a noob question but will I run into any problems if I try to change the TFL3d2 icons to ones other than the Fuzeberry ones? And are the icon packs seperate for Rhodium roms. I think awhile back you actually had some different icon packs at the bottom of the 1st post, do you need different ones for Rhodium manila or tfl3d2 whatever you want to call it? Thanks for all replies guys.
Here is a link to the "known" compatible icons:

For eleven more icon sets from this author, visit 12aon's thread @ xda : Buuf Icon + Tabs

edit: and re-added to the bottom of the 2nd post.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 05-13-2009, 08:54 AM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Re: .-.. RSTG Custom Rom - Rhodium vG53.R1d.05 FuzeBerry II WM6.5 5/12/09

Windows Mobile v6.5 21502 update

rstg_Raph_vG53.R1d.05 Windows Mobile v6.5 -=- jakdilliard's G53 21502

Quote:

- Several fixes/updates
- Update to SYS 21502
- Changelog will be updated later
A new build, so test thoroughly. I've updated this for you guys. I still favor my mobile shell rom, but this has all the same updates.

Enjoy!
Old 05-13-2009, 10:21 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch pro

jed1677 is a n00b
Re: .-.. RSTG Custom Rom - Rhodium vG53.R1d.05 FuzeBerry II WM6.5 5/13/09

Downloading now : )
Old 05-13-2009, 03:53 PM
Lurker

johnnyboy8311 is a n00b

Hey rstoyguy,
Thanks for the link to the icon sets, I love em. But for some reason after installing em I lost a lot of my settings such as g-sensor and remove/change tabs from the settings tab. Any Idea? One other thing to note now I don't need to change my clock forward an hour after a soft reset anymore which is cool.

Thanks Again
Old 05-13-2009, 04:16 PM
SuperNoob
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnyboy8311 View Post
Hey rstoyguy,
Thanks for the link to the icon sets, I love em. But for some reason after installing em I lost a lot of my settings such as g-sensor and remove/change tabs from the settings tab. Any Idea? One other thing to note now I don't need to change my clock forward an hour after a soft reset anymore which is cool.

Thanks Again
Sometimes when you install manila components it overwrites other setup manila files. So no mod is 100% guaranteed. And on the clock thing, just a little tweak. No biggie...
Old 05-13-2009, 10:43 PM
Lurker

johnnyboy8311 is a n00b

Is there anyway to get the original setup files back? I can't even click on call history or the clock from the main screen. Are they posted anywhere I'm afraid of just installing the original manila files and crapping out my awesome phone. I really do love your rom as you can tell and looks like I'm gonna finally go 6.5 but I really want the other icon paks like the buff ones ther're kik@$$ and look great. Thanks again rstoyguy

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development