PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-30-2009, 03:50 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TouchPro on VZW
Carrier: Verizon

bmb2n is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-29-09] Jmz Rom 1.8 [CE OS 21038] [UC] Manila-Free/Standard Manila/TP2 Manila

Anyone experiences with the 1-hour timezone offset on this build? My clock and all the appointments are off after I went into the world clock setting.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:42 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: [3-29-09] Jmz Rom 1.8 [CE OS 21038] [UC] Manila-Free/Standard Manila/TP2 Manila

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkjje View Post
I'm liking the looks of this rom. Almost all the apps I install after flashing are built in to this one which is awesome! Does this have any tweaks put in to it tho? Such as cache adjustments, battery tweaks, etc...
Also do you have any benchmarks ran to see how it stacks up to juicys and mikes?
Great work on this rom, and I am looking forward to trying it out!
Just tweaks that are standard in calcu's kitchen and some of my own.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrimage View Post
anyone know how to remove the white spot on the left, wen i install flip clock it come there
Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
HELP! I need to get rid of the crappy clock and get the Clear Glass Clock!!! It's blocking my wallpaper.
I will upload 2 cabs when i get home. If you want to have bg4all then download and install that one. If not install the other.

Quote:
Bug report, the ICR software doesn't pick up the other end properly. Tested on Rhodium and the No Manilla version. It's faint on their side and clear on mine.
I will look into that. Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by molitar View Post
Ok I have found a serious problem with performance.. the diamond hologram performs very very poorly with this ROM.. I hit up to 50 fps with Mighty Rom.. but this one I can't even get 25 fps.. the thing will barely move. So what video tweak is being done on it that is not being done on this one?

Another problem I have is the TCPMP does not work on this rom at all.. Think I have to try another rom.. This one needs a video driver tweak and a test to make sure TCPMP works with it properly.
I am running TCPMP .72 and I can load a 300 MB FLV or MP4 and it will work just fine.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmb2n View Post
Anyone experiences with the 1-hour timezone offset on this build? My clock and all the appointments are off after I went into the world clock setting.
I thought I fixed that, so I will look into that some more.

Last edited by Jmz; 03-30-2009 at 05:15 AM.
Old 03-30-2009, 05:25 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: [3-21-09] Jmz Rom 1.0 [CE OS 21038] [UC] Generic

Quote:
Originally Posted by owlmatt View Post
Can I flash if I can't boot the phone and connect to activesync? Not working.
Can you get the phone into the tri-color bootloader mode? Hold down power button/volume down button/insert stylus into reset hole.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 03-30-2009, 08:56 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Mr_Sinister is just getting started

I just tried to run TCPMP .72 and I'm getting "crash.txt" error.
Old 03-30-2009, 01:49 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: touch diamond
Carrier: verizon

igotjshoe is a n00b

this is by far the best rom ive used im on alltel everything is running good but one thing i can send text recieve em an recieve mms but the problem is i cant send mms ive tried to install another acrosoft mms but the rom say i dont have the right permission so could anyone help me out thanks
Old 03-30-2009, 03:48 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro VZW

hosspower is just getting started

Tried to install on Verizon Touch Pro but as previous posters had said, it still freezes on Apple screen.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:13 PM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Jmz Rom 1.8 [CE OS 21038] [UC] REMOVED

Here are the cabs i promised.
Old 03-30-2009, 04:26 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Evo
Carrier: Sprint

reigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuffreigndropz knows their stuff

Quote:
Bug report, the ICR software doesn't pick up the other end properly. Tested on Rhodium and the No Manilla version. It's faint on their side and clear on mine.
Its not an issue with the rom, its an issue with this dll not being in the windows folder. Put this in there and soft reset. Then try.
Attached Files
File Type: rar wavedev.rar (242.0 KB, 25 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-30-2009, 05:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

darkjje is becoming a great contributor

That's what I thought too. I was going to but there was already one in the windows folder for both of the versions I installed. Unless it was just debris from the prior roms I had installed anyways...
Quote:
Originally Posted by reigndropz View Post
Its not an issue with the rom, its an issue with this dll not being in the windows folder. Put this in there and soft reset. Then try.
Sero 500
Old 03-30-2009, 07:31 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level
Re: Jmz Rom 1.8 [CE OS 21038] [UC] REMOVED

thanks for all your hard work.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development