PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 05:27 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2 - Energy 6.5 ROM
Carrier: Sprint

Erythros is keeping up the good workErythros is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Jmz Rom 1.8 [CE OS 21038] [UC] REMOVED

JMZ,

I would just like to say Thank You for taking the time to put together such a nice ROM..
I have really enjoyed the speed of your new 1.8 rom, and I am sad to see it's development halted. Hopefully others will take your base and build upon it to create an even greater work of art.

I will probably stick with your Rom for some time since it has provided me the greatest joy of any of the previous Roms I have tried.
In all Fairness to all of the Rom Cookers in these forums I Have only tried one other Rom for the TP. If I do decide to switch the Rom I will take your expert advice and probably try Juicy's Rom.

Again, Thank You for all of your hard work on this Rom. You have paved the way for the makings of a great experience for all of the PPCGeeks Community.

-ERYTHROS
Old 04-01-2009, 11:21 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Diamond
Carrier: SPRINT

msl7052 is becoming a great contributor

[quote=jmztaylor;787966]
Jmz Rom 1.8

Thanks goes to so many people. Juicy, Calcu, showaco (xda), wapvirus (xda), savage25rcracer, joeball88, cmonex, Conflipper, FayFay, carburano (xda), hellonasty (xda), Juggalo_X, dharvey, and everybody else at PPCGEEKS and XDA. Sorry if I missed you.

Rom removed. There are many reasons for it but the main reason is it is consuming too much of my life. The other is just the attitude of some of the members on this site. I know, if you look at my past on here, I put up a rom then back out of it. But this is the first one I have because of personal reasons. It seems so many members want something tailored to them in particular. Calcu's kitchen is SIMPLE. There is a plethora of information on this site to learn how to cook. Just because you cook a rom doesn't mean you have to release it and support it if you don't want to. This is why this site exists. For learning what our devices are capable of. Not just to find stuff to download, flash, and complain that it isn't for you. But enough ranting. I'm not going to just rant and disappear. I have many projects going on at once and will be giving a lot of stuff to this community. My projects are below.

Hit me up on MSN if you ever want some assistance in cooking your own rom.

I am putting my sys and oem up on here so people can do anything they want to it.

I'm not trying to make enemies or start some crap here. Just giving my reasons and willing to help anybody with just about anything I know how to do. Thanks for everybody's support with this rom.

And for some reason if someone is wondering what rom I am using is going to be, it is Juicy's.

Projects:
1. Sprint theme for Rhodium Manila
2. Porting 6.5 dialer
3. Porting Rhodium dialer
4. Porting Rhodium Camera
5. A true 100% tutorial for calcu's kitchen.
6. There are some more just can't think of them

Thank you for the hard work, I notice people are a little crass on here sometimes as if this were and HTC Cust service site. Your ded on with your comments
Old 04-01-2009, 08:01 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G

hoopsdavis is keeping up the good workhoopsdavis is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to hoopsdavis Send a message via MSN to hoopsdavis Send a message via Yahoo to hoopsdavis

Does anyone have the actual completed ROM they could share, that's if JMZ does't mind.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:58 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

tahlsr is becoming a great contributor

hmm.... Thanks for everything JMZ. I too would still love access to download the 1.8 Roms.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: touch pro

cjmedina is keeping up the good workcjmedina is keeping up the good work

i have the 1.8 non manilla one im looking for the standard manilla one does anyone have it

[/U]
Old 04-08-2009, 04:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

Psycho77 is a n00b

I have been using 1.7 for 2 weeks, it a really nice rom, clean and fast. I wouldn't mind getting the version 1.8 either with Mannila 2.

Best rom ever =D>

Last edited by Psycho77; 04-09-2009 at 10:47 AM.
Old 04-10-2009, 08:40 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz
Re: Jmz Rom 2.0 Build 041009[CE OS 21038] [UC] Rhodium Manila

Updated to 2.0
Old 04-10-2009, 08:55 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopsdavis View Post
Does anyone have the actual completed ROM they could share, that's if JMZ does't mind.
I have JMZ's 1.8 rom I downloaded when he first posted it.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 04-10-2009, 09:04 AM
Jmz
Jmz Software
Pocket PC: Thunderbolt
Carrier: Verizon
Threadstarter

Jmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributionsJmz should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Send a message via MSN to Jmz

Quote:
Originally Posted by selders59 View Post
I have JMZ's 1.8 rom I downloaded when he first posted it.
well, i have updated to 2.0 now
Old 04-10-2009, 10:11 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Pro
Carrier: Telus

gmarcoux is keeping up the good workgmarcoux is keeping up the good work
Re: Jmz Rom 2.0 Build 090410[CE OS 21038] [UC] Rhodium Manila

Dear JMZ,

I am very excited to see you back cooking ROMS. Truth be told I have not been satisfied with any other ROMS released since you've released your 1.8. I would flash and always come back to yours because it was stable, fast and practicaly big free( I actualy can't think of a bug but don't want to put anyone down if they've had some). Your return is very welcome.

"I know. I outnumber them, but I shall go gently with them at first."
- Edmond Rostand, Cyrano de Bergerac, Act 1

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development