PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-04-2009, 07:59 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock, flash and even relock your TP via the SD card!

try a friends computer? or maybe get a 1gb sd card with reader for like 10 bucks at radio shack

Last edited by cornelious2; 09-04-2009 at 08:01 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:21 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Beachcougar is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to Beachcougar

Alright, I got a new Microsd card and am formatting it now in FAT32. Going to try and load the card with the relocking file and see if it will work.
Old 09-04-2009, 08:35 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

cool, ill keep checking back every few minutes.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Lurker

Beachcougar is a n00b

The relocking did not work. I extracted the .nbh file out of the Signed Sprint exe ROM and changed the name and it worked to get it back. I don't know if it is locked though.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:44 PM
Lurker

Beachcougar is a n00b

SP verision is 37.0000

Thanks for all the help. Hopefully Sprint can get this fixed.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:45 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

nice you are good to go!
Old 09-07-2009, 05:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: verizon

FASTEDDIEZR90 is a n00b

well i have really screwed up doing this big time....put the unlocking file on phone now its looking to update the rom and i dont have it on the card and its locked on trying to update...wont see the usb so i cant get to the storage card....anyone have any ideas that can help i put ssk 6.1 rom on the phone prior but i havent done this to often and now im screwed big time
Old 09-07-2009, 05:12 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FASTEDDIEZR90 View Post
well i have really screwed up doing this big time....put the unlocking file on phone now its looking to update the rom and i dont have it on the card and its locked on trying to update...wont see the usb so i cant get to the storage card....anyone have any ideas that can help i put ssk 6.1 rom on the phone prior but i havent done this to often and now im screwed big time
use an sd card reader thats the unbootable cycle mentioned in the guide. pick any rom rename its .nbh file from ruu_signed.nbh to raphimg.nbh and flash it. your other option is take out the sd card, and try connecting to your computer and flashing it that way it should still let you do that if you don't have an sd card reader/sd to usb adapter.

Last edited by cornelious2; 09-07-2009 at 05:25 PM.
Old 09-13-2009, 01:23 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC-EVO

JAMRZ69 is just getting started

Ok im really stuck i unlocked my phone rebooted now it says upgrade rom code error can anyone help me?
Old 09-13-2009, 02:18 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAMRZ69 View Post
Ok im really stuck i unlocked my phone rebooted now it says upgrade rom code error can anyone help me?
the first post explains this and tells you what to do. you just need to flash a rom and it will clear the error.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd