PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: Did you hit the unbootable cycle?
No, It all unlocked fine. 257 58.94%
Yes, but flashing a rom over it fixed it. 72 16.51%
Didn't work at all. 107 24.54%
Voters: 436. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 02:55 PM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: unlock your TP via the SD card

Im glad you got it. So it looks like after unlocking this people need to flash a new rom custom or not to get out of the loop cycle (weird that I never got into that deathloop) I wonder if It has to do with the fact that I already unlocked it once before....
Old 03-29-2009, 05:28 PM
kadukuchelu

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

ok guys I did this but it tells me fail to open and it said to quit or ask for details followed instruction to the tee. Please help I am also a noobie I have had my Touch Pro for 2 weeks and I love it. I saw a video on youtube that looke good so please help.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo
Carrier: Sprint

hotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regularhotspace is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)

You really no to provide more information...Are you getting to the Boot screen? (tri color screen)
Old 03-29-2009, 08:09 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadukuchelu View Post
ok guys I did this but it tells me fail to open and it said to quit or ask for details followed instruction to the tee. Please help I am also a noobie I have had my Touch Pro for 2 weeks and I love it. I saw a video on youtube that looke good so please help.
yea, I honestly have no clue what your saying. please go slowly and in detail and ill see what I can do to help you.
Old 03-30-2009, 03:46 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by kadukuchelu View Post
Welcome to PPCGeeks !!! did you format the card fAt32?
Old 03-30-2009, 04:10 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and Droid
Carrier: Verizon

utctigers is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to utctigers Send a message via MSN to utctigers

ok, something wierd has happened, i place the files on my SD, i reset the pro, now the alltel splash screen is gone and replaced with the htc splash screen, is my phone really unlocked...............Thanks
Old 03-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

hold volume down + power and softreset then keep holding power and voldown if you see a 3 color screen and see the word CMONEX in the top left hand side then yes you are! happy flashing!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:15 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: touch pro and Droid
Carrier: Verizon

utctigers is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to utctigers Send a message via MSN to utctigers

i do that and it takes me to a grey screen thats says

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-30-2009, 09:27 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint

franklights is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by eder View Post
any chance you could up the NBH file? I'm on a mac and it doesn't like to open/extract .exe files

you mean i had to come all the way to a phone forum to finally hear a mac complaint from a mac owner... wow.

back on topic - great find. I will definitely be able to put this to use!
Old 03-30-2009, 10:02 PM
Blabber mouth
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by utctigers View Post
i do that and it takes me to a grey screen thats says

thats because its finding the RAPHIMG.nbh file on your sd card, move/rename/delete that then check.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Tags
unlock flash relock sd