PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-02-2009, 05:31 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint Sero

dmty is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: JUICY 6 - Build 090328H (21042) [UC] *RHODIUM MANILA*

Why is my facebook tab not showing up? I set up my contacts card and have logged in on the account manager. Can someone help?
Old 04-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Lurker
Carrier: Sprint

liny515 is a n00b

I had the same issue with the calendar being an hour off. What happened was the world clock app in the touch flo changed the time zone. When i changed it back it would still be off. I had to go in to all settings / system / clock to change it back to my time zone. Very strange.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2
Carrier: Sprint SERO

sc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIPsc00b4s7eve is a VIP

Loving the TP2 ROM btw.
Juicy, do you think there is any way to edit or reg-edit hycalbum so that videos start paused?
I ask because some of the video podcasts it play play much smoother when they have had a few seconds to buffer. ie. Geekbrieftv is h.264 @ 30fps and it drops tons of frames.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:29 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 / Blackberry 9700
Carrier: TELUS Mobility
Threadstarter

Juicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation levelJuicy47 can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by sc00b4s7eve View Post
Loving the TP2 ROM btw.
Juicy, do you think there is any way to edit or reg-edit hycalbum so that videos start paused?
I ask because some of the video podcasts it play play much smoother when they have had a few seconds to buffer. ie. Geekbrieftv is h.264 @ 30fps and it drops tons of frames.
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\HTC\StreamingDShow]
"DefaultUDPPortMin"=dword:00000400
"DefaultUDPPortMax"=dword:0000FFFF
"DefaultBufferTime"=dword:00000007
"MinBufferTime"=dword:00000004
"MaxBufferTime"=dword:00000019
"BandWidth"=dword:00000000
"GuaranteedBandWidth"=dword:00000000
"MaxBandWidth"=dword:00000000
"MaxTransferDelay"=dword:00000000
"ReceiverReportInterval"=dword:000009C4
"RTSPTimeOut"=dword:00007530
"RTPTimeOut"=dword:00007530
"EnableExtraRTPPackets"=dword:00000001
"EnableRotateScreen"=dword:00000000
"CheckQueryData"=dword:00000000
"ForceLiveSupportPAUSE"=dword:00000000
Old 04-02-2009, 08:39 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wingzfan is becoming a great contributor

Ok I bit the bullet and flashed to Juicy 6.Been playing with it for about an hour and all I can say is WOW. I cant believe I waited so long to get off the stock rom. This thing is blazing fast and so far the only issue Ive had is when adding a new favorite contact, when it asks for a pic I select one and it goes back to the phone selct page so I have to hit cancel and the person still gets added.

Couple questions.
Is there a way to change the green selection color to maybe blue?
Is it my imaination or is my phone vibrating when I select a new tab?
Can I use the custom taskbar cabs to change the taskbar icons like on the original tf3d?
Do you change the start button the same way as before?

Btw, my sprint telenav navigation is working perfectly slingplayer however wont load at all. It shows in the taskbar its trying but thats it.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: EVO!!!

aaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on repaaron130 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Just an fyi, I use slingplayer and it works fine so id check your hookup, you can add taskbars no problem,when adding contacts go to bottem of page i believe and select menu,theres another way to add photos,you cant add photos within the new manilla yet I believe.
Old 04-02-2009, 08:54 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro2

jaytv is becoming a great contributor

Hey Juicy, not to rush, but ETA on the latest ROM!

Love your work Juice Man, his Juicness, Der Juicelhoffer, Juicy Loosey, Juice-a-rama, Juiceadingding, Juicy!
Old 04-02-2009, 09:03 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
you cant add photos within the new manilla yet I believe.
I'm not using xbmod manila2 right now but I believe the new Rhodium Album should fix the issues with selecting pictures in manila. Such as being able to select your my contact picture.

Try it out...

I had to disable manila and terminate AlbumSearcher.exe.
I think if you just disable manila and soft reset you should be fine though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk View Post
For those of you who were annoyed that HTC Album didn't work any longer once you installed the ported TP2 version of TF3D today is a good day. You Know Who and DHarvy came together to port the Rhodium version of HTC Album and I'm happy to report it works with the TP2 TF3D. It does work differently though. There's no more circle to zoom in or out. Instead, double tap for in our out and the dpad scroll works as well. And no more press and hold to pan. Simply start panning without the waiting (it's a lot smoother this way) and to get to the next photo you can just pan even more and the next pic will come up. Take a look at that attached photo - I can pan and be between photos and pick where I want to go. All in all in runs very smoothly. The only drawback is that rotation does not seem to work (gsen or otherwise). But this marks the first time the TP2 TF3D has HTC Album running and all of the other features are actually very smooth and I much prefer panning automatically over the press and hold method and I find it’s much more intuitive. Big round of applause to You Know Who and DHarvey for their work once again.
The download is available from here.

Last edited by scuccia; 04-02-2009 at 09:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-02-2009, 09:08 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Wingzfan is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
Just an fyi, I use slingplayer and it works fine so id check your hookup, you can add taskbars no problem,when adding contacts go to bottem of page i believe and select menu,theres another way to add photos,you cant add photos within the new manilla yet I believe.
What version are you using? Im using the latest on slingboxes site...1.6.0.111
Old 04-02-2009, 09:08 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO
Carrier: sprint

nate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on repnate.spangler is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wingzfan View Post
Is this the case for everyone or has anyone got the telenav to work? I use this almost daily so its kinda a deal breaker for me if it doesnt work.
my nav works just fine, tv has the same problem as everyone else, can get to the guide but wont play anything.

correction!!! my nav USED to work. caught the ringer bug, hard reset, now nav doesnt work. actually its not even showing up in the list of installed programs but i can select it in the programs tab and i can log in but as soon as i click go, locks up

double correction!!! if i launched it from manila it locks up,i went to file explorer and launched it from there, works perfect. back to manila, locks up. added into a different spot from the program launcher and it works. for some reason it will not launch from this 1 particular spot in the launcher. but other programs will from the same spot

Last edited by nate.spangler; 04-02-2009 at 09:46 PM. Reason: correction

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development