PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2009, 11:02 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc touch pro cdma (sprint)
Carrier: sprint

zhangjifeng is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
about touch pro 2 cdma

who can tell me when touch pro 2 cdma version(such as Sprint) will release?
Old 02-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Indie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regularIndie is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: about touch pro 2 cdma

Right now, no one can tell you. They just announced the thing last week.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Google-Search&Rescue Div.
Pocket PC: MoPho CM9/ MotoACTV / GTab 10.1(I/O LE)
Carrier: PPCGeeks/XDA

MoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIPMoonZ*BabysH is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to MoonZ*BabysH Send a message via Skype™ to MoonZ*BabysH

fo the love of Pete, Search before you ask a question, Google would have given you that answer in 2.5 millisecs. geez. and if anyone knew a simple search on the site would have given you that answer too.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:09 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: EVO

rushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on reprushco is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Fall.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:13 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Fuze
Carrier: AT&T

Hafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIPHafrust is still contributing even after becoming a VIP

Check with Nostradamus. I hear he's been pretty good at predicting the future.

Having problems finding what you're looking for? Here are some tips on how to search the site more effectively.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:30 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP
Carrier: VZW

Ultima is keeping up the good workUltima is keeping up the good work

Can't wait for LTE, then us VZW people will get phones in a timeframe more similar to the rest of the world (note I didn't say at the same time, I know vzw too well to assume that).

Too bad for you Sprint folks, hard to see WiMax getting the same attention.
Old 02-23-2009, 11:44 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Sprint)

hpram99 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima View Post
Can't wait for LTE, then us VZW people will get phones in a timeframe more similar to the rest of the world (note I didn't say at the same time, I know vzw too well to assume that).

Too bad for you Sprint folks, hard to see WiMax getting the same attention.
Yes this is true... however it sure feels good to give my butt-hole a rest from all the rape. Really don't care how big that piece of candy is, getting it in the *** still hurts more.

Sorry for the hijack, I'm done.
Old 02-24-2009, 03:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: SPRINT

Nygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuffNygel knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by hpram99 View Post
Yes this is true... however it sure feels good to give my butt-hole a rest from all the rape. Really don't care how big that piece of candy is, getting it in the *** still hurts more.

Sorry for the hijack, I'm done.

wwwwooooowwwww!!!!!
Old 02-24-2009, 09:50 AM
Blabber mouth
Pocket PC: MoPho
Carrier: Sprint.... for now

cornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributionscornelious2 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

I hear starting threads about the touch pro 2 in these forums leads to testicular cancer.
Old 02-24-2009, 09:58 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Hero

sorge is becoming a great contributor

There are already HTC phones that work off of WiMax, some Russian version of the Touch HD. Either way I'll still pay less then anyone on version and get ungimped phones.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development