PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-01-2009, 12:14 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO LTE
Carrier: Sprint

AB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularAB33 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Mightymike,
Been using 4.11 for about a week now and this has to be the best PPC experience I have ever had. Everything is super fast and responsive. It seems like even the screen is more clear than the Stock Sprint ROM.

Thanks,
Old 03-01-2009, 12:25 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: ME - EVO, WIFE - EVO

lnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stufflnchbx13 knows their stuff
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
PIMPstick Purple has been updated:
was the theme cab changed too? or just the contact part? Just wondering if i need to download the theme cab and the contact one...
Old 03-01-2009, 12:29 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: N/a

Nimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on repNimdock is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxlakerfan View Post
i havent but i will right now...thanks...hopefully it works
Let me know.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-01-2009, 01:39 AM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

ok it's Saturday night and I feel like I should be flashing my phone or something, so anyone else flashing their phone just for the hell of it?
Old 03-01-2009, 01:44 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D
Carrier: Sprint 4G Network

Deimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on repDeimoss is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Flash Withdrawal Symptom

its a known issue ..
Old 03-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Almost a VIP

pdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuffpdx77 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deimoss View Post
Flash Withdrawal Symptom

its a known issue ..
I hear there is a 12 step program for that.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

msbullock is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compusmurf View Post
If you're a flashaholic and aren't doing this, you're insane.

Err, maybe not a true flashaholic.... Just need retraining.

It's actually VERY simple to do.

Make a folder on your pc to keep everything in place. I actually have a small drive partitioned. But a usb mem stick would be perfect.

Make a folder called cabs.

put all your toys in there.

EDIT the names of your cabs so there are NO spaces in the names....

then at the root of the folder, make the SDCONFIG.TXT file.

Here's an example of my sdconfig.txt file. Lines removed of course to make it small for the forum.

LOCK:Enabled
XML: \Storage Card\cabs\Email.xml
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\owner.cab
LOCK: Disable <- remove the spaces in here. The forum converts : D into
HIDE:Enabled
CAB: \Storage Card\Cabs\DinarSoftMemMaid_en.CAB
LOCK:Enabled
LOCK: Disabled <- remove the spaces in here. The forum converts : D into
RST: Reset

The first line is the .xml that provisions my exhange.

The first set of cabs listed (small set) are cabs that require NO user input.

The second set are ones that DO require input.

keep adding CAB lines as shown there for each of the cabs you want installed.

obviously you copy the .cab files to the cab directory.

once you have it all the way you want, copy it all to the root of your SD card before you flash.

then have fun.

The reason I suggest you have a full copy on your pc is so you can add/remove/modify it all when you upgrade your cab files, email.xml file and the sdconfig.txt file.

As I try new apps, reg changes, etc, if I like and keep, I add it to the package and recopy it to my phone.

Once you do it, you'll NEVER go back to manually installing stuff!!!!!
Don't forget the Copy Commands either! This is one of the nicer thing's I've learned. For those of you that have all your apps on the SD Card, Pay attention.
If your program is completely on the SD card, and all you need is a shortcut to be placed into programs, you can do that:

CPY1:\Storage Card\PocketLAN.lnk
CPY2:\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\PocketLAN.lnk
CPY1:\Storage Card\Cabs\NewCabs\welcomehead.192.png
CPY2:\Windows\welcomehead.192.png
CPY1:\Storage Card\Cabs\SYanniCabCollection\TF3D\TF3D Config\TWEAKS.xml
CPY2:\Program Files\Diamond TF3D Config\TWEAKS.xml

The above 3 are Copies. The first one is for a program I have installed on the SD card. It only needs the shortcut placed into my programs folder.
The second one is my custom Welcome Screen. This is normally the MightyMouse screen on your MightyMike Rom
The third is an xml file that needs to be copied over to the folder listed for TF3D tweaks program to run on the Touch Pro instead of the diamond.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:29 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by lnchbx13 View Post
was the theme cab changed too? or just the contact part? Just wondering if i need to download the theme cab and the contact one...
The theme was also re-done (Compression)

My advice is to go ahead, re-download the theme, clock, slider, RA, and wallpaper because some I have modded it to further match even more, I know I did with pink and I think I did the same with blue. All you have to do is uninstall everything and run the 4 new cabs and re-do the wallpaper. I'm making sure everything is 100% perfect now.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:45 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro Sprint

Chasjr_72 is a n00b
Talking Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdx77 View Post
ok it's Saturday night and I feel like I should be flashing my phone or something, so anyone else flashing their phone just for the hell of it?

I'm getting ready to Flash to 4.12. I did not have time this week to do it.

Thanks again Mike for the great work you do.
Old 03-01-2009, 02:52 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

I think this is the longest I've gone without flashing lol, 5 days ftw

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development