PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 08:32 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP
Carrier: Sprint

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Is the latest .net framework built into this ROM?
Old 02-26-2009, 08:33 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by toviaheli View Post
What version did you use?
I used 2.0.1 without issue on one of the earlier versions. I think the main thing is to, before restoring, turn tf3d off. There have been a few threads with peps saying that spb backup worked on there previous phones, but not on the TPro. I don't think it's the really the phone as much as it is tf3d. I have sent spb a couple of emails asking them if they could possibly include an option to not restore tf3d on future versions (fruitless effort?). If you have an inside line over there, maybe you could mention it.

Last edited by chas123; 02-26-2009 at 08:41 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:48 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Is the latest .net framework built into this ROM?
Yes it is.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:49 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
Has the people tab been reverted back to the non HD version? I seem to have lost the extra buttons below the picture on the People tab in TF3D. I dunno if it's something I did or it has been reverted.

To be honest the only 2 things I added were the extra tabs and some custom slider icons, both of which I had done in prior versions, without losing the extra icons in the People Tab.
Mine has them I suggest to re-flash or hard reset
Old 02-26-2009, 08:52 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Mogul, Diamond and now Touch Pro

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work

Is anyone else having trouble accessing email? I loaded my gmail account and it keeps flipping back to the password screen. I reset the password, i did a hard reset, yet still will not let me download email. I do have phone and data connections.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:01 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Mine has them I suggest to re-flash or hard reset
Thanx. Hmm, thinking about it, the one thing I did install new this time around was the Landscape skin. I wonder if that did it somehow. Gonna uninstall that and see if they come back.

**EDIT**
LOL, well, not gonna be able to test it cause thinking the extra buttons were removed, I installed a mod to add the HD buttons, adding those buttons back.... After seeing your post, I uninstalled that mod, but the buttons stayed. Not sure if the mod isn't cleaning itself up right or what, but in any case, they are there and everything seems smooth, so I guess I am good.

I really don't wanna do another hard reset.......

Last edited by Chuck_IV; 02-26-2009 at 09:07 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:10 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

steelersmb is keeping up the good worksteelersmb is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know a way to make the font larger on the email summary screen?

Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:16 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Samsung Epic 4g

wdaniels2007 is just getting started

lilrico,

Love the ruby red man so thanks alot..Question, I haven't installed it yeah, but does the wallpaper match up exactly also, because I didn't see that you changed that on the 2nd page of the post? Thanks again..
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 09:32 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Sprint Touch Pro

tds1225 is a n00b

I have this silly issue after flashing 4.12. I can't hold down and drag to select multiple emails anymore!!!. I can still use that method to select multiple files in explorer. I don't think it's the ROM..but i have no idea what's wrong. Any leads??
Old 02-26-2009, 09:33 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.|

Quote:
Originally Posted by anasazi View Post
is there an easy way to change the sound profile other than hitting settings then sound then the profile you want?

i've seen that sound panel as its own tab before which made it really easy to change sound profiles. is there any way to get that in this?

I'd like to get this profile tab too. Juggalo's ROM has it and it's very convenient when I go into meetings.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development