PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 10:18 AM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmoove386 View Post
Oh im asking how do you change the TF3d theme
It must be my lack of sleep because I pretty sure its the same as you did it before TF3d didnt change for me. just runs better

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

superman426 is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to superman426 Send a message via MSN to superman426 Send a message via Yahoo to superman426

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
your gonna have to be more specific because some of us have no problems. also what other things do you have installed, im sure you read the post asking to give that info...jk

When i receive a call I see a glitch between the original way to answer and the S2A
War is the answer!

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Re: Recap

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Still only 1 "P"

j/k...you're being very helpful.
lol...
ott
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC EVO

ott is keeping up the good workott is keeping up the good work

Is anyone else having issues with their hardware keyboard? This happened when I was on the Copper ROM and is now the same thing with Mighty 5. At times (not everytime time) I press the letters -Y, N, K-, I will get numbers 4, 5, and 0. This has only happened on these 6.5 builds. I replaced my keyboard, didn't fix it, I flashed back to Juggs ROM and it was gone. Any ideas?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:20 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
LOL I installed the Tsowen Taskbar and the Waiting Pie of death is back !!!!!
pic???
Old 04-22-2009, 10:22 AM
War is the answer!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
When i receive a call I see a glitch between the original way to answer and the S2A
are you using TF3d? and when you flashed did you do a hard reset after?
Old 04-22-2009, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
pic???
I need to install a pic taker. Its the wm6.1 waiting color Pie. It's back. I installed the taskbar you posted. So it must be on yours too now hehe.

Taskbar is working perfectly though. I just thought it was funny. Install a program and see if its on yours.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-22-2009, 10:24 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: TP/MR5 and TP/Juicy 7
Carrier: Sprint Only The Best

bayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good workbayushikitsune is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to bayushikitsune

Quote:
Originally Posted by MiltonPro View Post
Day off today, MR5 is all set up with all my cabs. Life is good.

My main goal today will be to shoot for the 10,000th post that will probably happen at some point today...
My day off too lol... I would applaud these fellows for getting this much attention for this fantastic rom. I had went back to 4.16 just for a little while and now I am back ^^. Good Luck MiltonPro
Old 04-22-2009, 10:25 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

End3r is keeping up the good workEnd3r is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by ott View Post
Is anyone else having issues with their hardware keyboard? This happened when I was on the Copper ROM and is now the same thing with Mighty 5. At times (not everytime time) I press the letters -Y, N, K-, I will get numbers 4, 5, and 0. This has only happened on these 6.5 builds. I replaced my keyboard, didn't fix it, I flashed back to Juggs ROM and it was gone. Any ideas?
Sounds like you're having the problem I had with 4.16 and keyboard lag. Basically, you'll type out a message and it will slowly appear on the screen, but if at any point in the text you use the Fn key (to type punctuation) the Fn gets attributed to whatever point you've reached in the message.

Seems like the only key that doesn't lag on the hardware keyboard is the Fn key...

Hit Fn+y and you'll see it's a 4.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 10:27 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint (employee)

Dragonman is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Dragonman
Thumbs up Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
Just be careful. You don't want them coming back to you complaining that their stock rom isn't as good. Then all of the sudden you'll have people emailing you on how to flash their phone.

Also....I'd prolly stick with 6.1 with regards to stability. Mike's 6.5 is the best yet, but 6.5 isn't a full release yet so problems remain. As far as personal use goes, I'm loving MR5.
I already sent a couple people here to learn more. People asking how to flash is OK with me. I do warn them it voids the warranty and let them assume any risk but offer to help in any way possible.

PPCGeeks is the BEST!!!

Thanks for the speedy replies. Prolly gonna stick w/ 4.16 for a bit unless I hear different from the Experts here.

What do people usually donate to MM and LR?

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development