PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-27-2009, 02:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint Sero

deeznut2 is keeping up the good workdeeznut2 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidvh86 View Post
hello, i love the rom. i was just wondering how to edit me espt, its asking for a password when i try to edit. can someone just reiterate the numbers i need to dial and the default password? oh its a sprint phone and i flashed it to a telus radio, just incase it matters.
To get into epst its ##778# then to edit enter your msl. To get your msl look here http://www.baf.cc/bafmsl
Old 02-27-2009, 02:39 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Ok is anyone able to verify the difference between a full fast charge and normal full charge?

Last edited by Cochoz; 02-27-2009 at 02:42 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:41 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
Ok is anyone able to verify the difference between a full fast charge and normal full charge?

Also, what is the name of the program to change the wallpaper on all tabs not just the home one.

Thx in advance
~2x faster when using USB.
Wallpaper on all tabs. Post#2
Old 02-27-2009, 02:48 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Verizon

droopydawg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by morfinx View Post
I still don't see anything resembling "Task Manager". I'm talking about an actual app called Task Manager that was present in the last version of MightyROM I had (4.9). It lets you view running programs or processes and shows their CPU utilization and memory usage. What happened to that program because it's not in 4.12?
Quote:
Originally Posted by morfinx View Post
Oops, I see what happened. I installed an older version of Task Manager (HTC X-Button 1.5), so it got rid of the Task Manager icon and replaced it with a X-Button icon. It came back after I uninstalled X-Button.
I noticed the same thing earlier today; I went to the Task Manager in settings and found that it launched the same HTC Task Manager that's available in the taskbar, whereas on 4.9.3, it differed as you described above (perhaps because it was a different shortcut, in Programs? I don't recall...).

I've only installed 4 completely unrelated applications, so I'm gathering that this is how 4.12 is out of the box. I'll peek around the filesystem and see if there's another task manager going ninja on me.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:51 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Touch

bestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on repbestjudge is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by droopydawg View Post
I noticed the same thing earlier today; I went to the Task Manager in settings and found that it launched the same HTC Task Manager that's available in the taskbar, whereas on 4.9.3, it differed as you described above (perhaps because it was a different shortcut, in Programs? I don't recall...).

I've only installed 4 completely unrelated applications, so I'm gathering that this is how 4.12 is out of the box. I'll peek around the filesystem and see if there's another task manager going ninja on me.
Its in windows folder look for:
taskmgr.exe
TaskMgr.Lnk
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-27-2009, 02:53 AM
HTC = TAIWAN! =)
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2

twe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on reptwe90kid is halfway to VIP status based on rep

anyone check out xbmods tp2 port? a youtube video was released.. looks promising http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UwZMN...e=channel_page

Sprint Fair and Flex 500mins - unlimited; text, data, N&W@6pm (perks) - Sprint Pick 3, Unl Incoming Mins
ROMS: Vin. Pluto. (M2.5), Mighty (M2.5), Energy (M2.5)
Old 02-27-2009, 03:11 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

NVM just gonna hard-reset

Last edited by Cochoz; 02-27-2009 at 03:26 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:27 AM
Lurker

laxlakerfan is a n00b

i loaded this rom yesterday and it worked for a minute but now i cant get the quickgps to work and the internet is inconsistent....they both worked this morning but of course when i got ready to use the gps it didnt work and i had to come in the house and get directions via mapquest...lastly, the speaker during a call is super super low...i have to put it on speaker and its stil barely "hearable".....help

Last edited by laxlakerfan; 02-27-2009 at 03:30 AM.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:46 AM
Lurker

laxlakerfan is a n00b

weird thing, the gps and internet work when i have the phone hooked up to the computer...as soon as i disconnect it....nothing.....weird
Old 02-27-2009, 04:01 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro (Sprint)
Carrier: Verizon

droopydawg is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by bestjudge View Post
Its in windows folder look for:
taskmgr.exe
TaskMgr.Lnk
That's the one! Copied the shortcut to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs and voila!

Thanks!
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development