PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-31-2009, 08:59 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
Any VZW subscribers care to share what radio they're using? I have the sprint branded touch pro

I use whatever radio it came with from stock. I have been meaning to update it. Perhaps I will today. I was reading and people on vzw are using the newer Telus Radio and it seems to be fine. I'm thinking of upgrading to it.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 03-31-2009, 09:03 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

cynicalslacker is becoming a great contributor
Re: [March 25th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.16 [20771] [UC] [24M

Quote:
Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
Thanks for the great graphic probex.

Not blaming Mighty's rom, but has any1 had any SD corruption trouble recently. I had my stuff running slower and slower, I tracked it down to corruption on my SD card. Reformated and bingo everything good again. It happened to me again, very strange.
Yes i have had SD corruption... how do you reformat the card?
Old 03-31-2009, 09:04 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: SAMSUNG SAGA
Carrier: VERIZON

dcdog59 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I use whatever radio it came with from stock. I have been meaning to update it. Perhaps I will today. I was reading and people on vzw are using the newer Telus Radio and it seems to be fine. I'm thinking of upgrading to it.
I believe I'm using a VZW stock Radio, which flashes the VZW boot screen every time I reset...very annoying. I wonder if the Telus radio includes a boot screen as well? I just don't like seeing, VZW screen, HTC Screen and then Mighty screen. 1 or 2 would be enough Mighty's looks nice
Old 03-31-2009, 09:56 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC HD2
Carrier: T-Mobile USA

darnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuffdarnell knows their stuff

osmany21, only time I've had an issue with connections to SprintTV is when I tried to use SprintTV with something other than a Sprint data connection (ActiveSync or WiFi).
Old 03-31-2009, 11:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Fantastic Work

Thank you so much for the graphics!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROBEX View Post
Howdy Mighty Fans Mike asked me to make him a mini sig but I went one better and also made a boot screen.

If you Mighty fans enjoy these ...
A tiny donation is always welcome.

Old 03-31-2009, 11:32 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: GS3/stock&unrooted

skeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on repskeegcpp is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Fantastic Work

Thank you so much for the graphics!!!!
fk'n SICK!!!!
man, thats it...ima get into this kinda stuff now....
anyone of u guys, mind pickin up an apprentice??? lol
Old 03-31-2009, 11:50 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: rooted DroidX/leaked 2.2
Carrier: Verizon

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by dcdog59 View Post
I believe I'm using a VZW stock Radio, which flashes the VZW boot screen every time I reset...very annoying. I wonder if the Telus radio includes a boot screen as well? I just don't like seeing, VZW screen, HTC Screen and then Mighty screen. 1 or 2 would be enough Mighty's looks nice
I have a Sprint TP running on Verizon using the Telus radio & it works quite well.

The radio does not affect your boot screen, I reflashed my boot screen to get rid of that VZ screen (it's easy enough to do & you don't lose any data), I didn't like it either.

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-31-2009, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

BruceBanner is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruceBanner View Post
this rom seems to work great and is visually beautiful. i have one issue, it seems my phone automatically turns wifi on at certain times. im just wondering if anyone else is experiencing the same issue and knows how to fix it. normally i dont use wifi on my phone at all, thats why i prefer to keep it off.

does anyone else have my problem ive quoted above. ive gotten no response
Old 03-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

slydog43 is keeping up the good workslydog43 is keeping up the good work

I formatted the MicroSD card by inserting it in a card reader and let Win XP format it Fat32
Old 03-31-2009, 11:56 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

rockdown is a n00b

Nice rom. does anyone know what the default settings for the data network for sprint?
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development