PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 10:57 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Mogul, Diamond and now Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Is anyone else having trouble with Gmail? I cannot get it to download emails. Keeps asking for my password. My other email accounts aren't having troubles...
Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 View Post
lilrico,

Love the ruby red man so thanks alot..Question, I haven't installed it yeah, but does the wallpaper match up exactly also, because I didn't see that you changed that on the 2nd page of the post? Thanks again..
The wallpaper matches up like you see in the picture, and honestly, closer then that is going to be very hard. It's very, very close.
Quote:
Originally Posted by millertime2382 View Post
It's cool I was looking to download I just picked up a diamond for the gf and she wanted pink. I'm running the Mighty rom for the diamond on it.
Pink also needs a few changes, but should be done very soon.... Pink is a good color for me to mod.

Quote:
Originally Posted by arelas View Post
LilRico, have you updated the blue theme yet to be non-cfc?
Yes, I have it done and finished, but I'm at work right now. The only thing the Midnight blue needs is the second version of the RA. Let me see if I can upload it the none cfc MidNight blue, one second...

edit: My new hosting site is blocked by my job, so I can't uoload anything till I get home... Sorry

Last edited by LilRico; 02-26-2009 at 11:22 AM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:04 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by kndracing View Post
Is anyone else having trouble with Gmail? I cannot get it to download emails. Keeps asking for my password. My other email accounts aren't having troubles...
It's been funky for me. When I flashed 4.12 and readded my GMail account, even tho I told it to download everything that s there, it doesn't download anything, yet it logs in and out just fine.

I am using the Pop access, like I had been previously. I'm not using IMap but when I did set it up with IMap, just to see, it did see the emails. So I think there is something screwy with the Pop servers right now(and yes, I have pop access set in the settings on GMail.com).
Old 02-26-2009, 11:07 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck_IV View Post
It's been funky for me. When I flashed 4.12 and readded my GMail account, even tho I told it to download everything that s there, it doesn't download anything, yet it logs in and out just fine.

I am using the Pop access, like I had been previously. I'm not using IMap but when I did set it up with IMap, just to see, it did see the emails. So I think there is something screwy with the Pop servers right now(and yes, I have pop access set in the settings on GMail.com).

Interesting... my imap Gmail works fine, so you are right abt pop issues
Old 02-26-2009, 11:10 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

jhutchings is just getting started

24 hour report. I must say 4.12 seems to be extremely stable. Activesync is working perfectly and the overall speed of the rom is very good. I have the following loaded:

Apmemo
Pocketshield
Resco Audio recorder
Resco File Explorer
SPB Backup
SPB Wallet
SPB time
SPB traveller
WMWifirouter
Visual CE
Egress
IM+
Opera Mini
Skyfire
Telenav
Mapquest Navigator
Live Search
Coreplayer
Radio365
Sktools
Oggsync

Now that is alot of applications and all of them work without any issues whatsoever. i have the Alltel MMS loaded and it works just fine. Everything works as it should, phone, instant messaging, exchange, camera, I mean everything. And again everything is very fast, I have had no locks, no nothing. No the only cosmetic change I have done to this rom is to install a white clock on the main screen. I have left everything else stock. Compared to the stock Alltel rom this rom is so much better. Mike I think you have a winner and unless you come out with something dramatically better I am going to stick with this one for awhile. Thanks to everyone.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:13 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6600, 6700, Mogul, Diamond and now Touch Pro

kndracing is keeping up the good workkndracing is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Interesting... my imap Gmail works fine, so you are right abt pop issues
I have tried both POP and IMAP and neither will log in. I thought maybe I lost a data connection but everything else works great. I then did a hard reset just in case, still no go. I will try later in the day then.

Other than this issue, all else seems great. As always Mighty's ROM's rule and Rico's themes make my phone unique!
Old 02-26-2009, 11:21 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhutchings View Post
24 hour report. I must say 4.12 seems to be extremely stable. Activesync is working perfectly and the overall speed of the rom is very good. I have the following loaded:

Apmemo
Pocketshield
Resco Audio recorder
Resco File Explorer
SPB Backup
SPB Wallet
SPB time
SPB traveller
WMWifirouter
Visual CE
Egress
IM+
Opera Mini
Skyfire
Telenav
Mapquest Navigator
Live Search
Coreplayer
Radio365
Sktools
Oggsync

Now that is alot of applications and all of them work without any issues whatsoever. i have the Alltel MMS loaded and it works just fine. Everything works as it should, phone, instant messaging, exchange, camera, I mean everything. And again everything is very fast, I have had no locks, no nothing. No the only cosmetic change I have done to this rom is to install a white clock on the main screen. I have left everything else stock. Compared to the stock Alltel rom this rom is so much better. Mike I think you have a winner and unless you come out with something dramatically better I am going to stick with this one for awhile. Thanks to everyone.

Always thought abt trying Pocketshield. is it better than s2u2 which is completely free, not even a nag screen.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:26 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by k000 View Post
Always thought abt trying Pocketshield. is it better than s2u2 which is completely free, not even a nag screen.
I have never really tried s2u2. I find pocketshield to be very reliable and the author updates it frequently and the couple of questions I have asked him he has always replied very quickly. For the price, 12 dollars or so I find it very useful. It does exactly what I want it to do.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:27 AM
N00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by jhutchings View Post
I have never really tried s2u2. I find pocketshield to be very reliable and the author updates it frequently and the couple of questions I have asked him he has always replied very quickly. For the price, 12 dollars or so I find it very useful. It does exactly what I want it to do.
And it behaves very well with Mikes rom
Old 02-26-2009, 11:42 AM
Almost a VIP

Thanks !
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development