PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com [Windows Phone® 6.5] [Final] (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=52695)

wdaniels2007 03-24-2009 05:54 AM

Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Looking to get some advice or see if someone has had this issue before. When I try to send a picture mail with acrsoft and I go to the default pic location it says there are no files there, but when I go through file explorer all my pics are there in the same location. This is the first time I've had this issue, I know its really weird, but looking to see if anyone has had this issue before. I was thinking of taking all the files off the storage card and reformating it, but I don't know because like I said the files are there on file explorer. Any ideas?

dyl4n 03-24-2009 06:17 AM

Re: [March 24th, 2009] "One Rom To Rule Them All..." MIGHTYROM 4.15 [20771] *NEW TF3D

Long time reader first time poster. Mighty you rock. =D>

Running Mighty 4.15 TF3d2 flawlessly. Smooth install. all my old themes even carried over from 4.12 :mrgreen:

No weather issues. after replacing 2330fc3c_manila in /windows

used PIM backup to successfully restore contacts no crashes :mrgreen:

Only issues are the time is 1HR behind. applied windowsmobile-kb958729.cab
file and double checked the registry entry is correct

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\OEM\PhoneSetting]
"TrustTimeZoneField"=dword:00000000

Is there an option for it not to check the time because it is fine until a soft reset.

I was unable to find an answer for this by searching. It was mentioned in the juicy forum but no one had a clear answer.

Anyone know how to unlock the default 5 Icons so they are removable in the new programs tab or is it done through a manila file?

dyl4n 03-24-2009 06:22 AM

Sorry. Must have been up too late. Found the answer here with a quick RegEdit

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...&postcount=544

Change "IsReadOnly"=dword:1 to "IsReadOnly"=dword:0
in the following"
[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\0]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\1]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\2]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\HTC\Manila\ProgramLaun cher\3]

razorloves 03-24-2009 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 (Post 794549)
Looking to get some advice or see if someone has had this issue before. When I try to send a picture mail with acrsoft and I go to the default pic location it says there are no files there, but when I go through file explorer all my pics are there in the same location. This is the first time I've had this issue, I know its really weird, but looking to see if anyone has had this issue before. I was thinking of taking all the files off the storage card and reformating it, but I don't know because like I said the files are there on file explorer. Any ideas?

Not sure how familiar you are with arcsoft but, for me it always opens up to the default location My Pictures folder on the device, which is empty. So, i always have to change it to the My Pictures on my storage card. Also, which version of arcsoft are you using and have you tried a different version to see if you have the same problem? Sorry if you already knew this.

aaron130 03-24-2009 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 794566)
Not sure how familiar you are with arcsoft but, for me it always opens up to the default location My Pictures folder on the device, which is , which is empty. So, i always have to change it to the My Pictures on my storage card. Also, which version of arcsoft are you using and have you tried a different version to see if you have the same problem? Sorry if you already knew this.

+1, It does the same with me. When it opens to that 1st screen, click on the top left where it says my device and click on my device, then ALL your folders will show now. THen from there go to the folder where your pics are.

aaron130 03-24-2009 07:04 AM

Ive mentioned this a few times already and noone has replied. I want to know if anyone is able to text from the perspos contact card, cuz I still cannot. I thought that was the sms fix but I could be wrong.

razorloves 03-24-2009 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aaron130 (Post 794581)
Ive mentioned this a few times already and noone has replied. I want to know if anyone is able to text from the perspos contact card, cuz I still cannot. I thought that was the sms fix but I could be wrong.

I meant to ask you earlier what the perspos contact card is. I've been playing around with Mighty's new tf3d-2 rom, but haven't had any problems texting.

EDIT: Ok...i found what you are talking about and it does the same thing to me in portrait mode, but woks right in landscape just like you mentioned earlier. So, yea, I confirm that bug is there.

wdaniels2007 03-24-2009 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 794566)
Not sure how familiar you are with arcsoft but, for me it always opens up to the default location My Pictures folder on the device, which is empty. So, i always have to change it to the My Pictures on my storage card. Also, which version of arcsoft are you using and have you tried a different version to see if you have the same problem? Sorry if you already knew this.

Yeah, actually I did switch the directories to the storage card location and I'm running the latest one which is 5.0.82.79 trying it out. It sent mail fine, just won't find my pictures when I manually point to the correct folder. I might step back to the previous one to see if that is the issue.

razorloves 03-24-2009 07:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wdaniels2007 (Post 794587)
Yeah, actually I did switch the directories to the storage card location and I'm running the latest one which is 5.0.82.79 trying it out. It sent mail fine, just won't find my pictures when I manually point to the correct folder. I might step back to the previous one to see if that is the issue.

That's the same version I'm using and I don't have that problem. Sorry couldn't help. Did you have a previous version of arcsoft and uninstalled it to install the new one? Maybe you needed to clean the arcsoft stuff out of the registry? Not sure man.

aaron130 03-24-2009 07:41 AM

Thanks Razor, I thought so. SO im not quite sure what the sms fix is. Cuz on earlier version I could do the same with text that I do now.