PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-26-2009, 07:44 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
White should be called Milky white or Pearly white or Stay fresh white

Last edited by Cochoz; 02-26-2009 at 07:48 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:52 AM
N00b

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Just a suggestion here, maybe you can change the color of the font on the random access page, I can't read any of the phone numbers there...either that or the kids have been playing with the white-out on my computer again!

JK......

Thanks...they look really great!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 07:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint TP

IsLNdbOi is keeping up the good workIsLNdbOi is keeping up the good work

Rico, are these themes designed to work only with MightyROM? I just installed a different ROM and your blue theme. The volume controls are blue, but the blue highlight / selections aren't there and when I go to the internet tab, there's just a big white rectangle where the globe would be.
Old 02-26-2009, 07:56 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi View Post
Rico, are these themes designed to work only with MightyROM? I just installed a different ROM and your blue theme. The volume controls are blue, but the blue highlight / selections aren't there and when I go to the internet tab, there's just a big white rectangle where the globe would be.
Yes they're only to be used with this ROM as he has previously stated before. I believe its in very big bold letters on his post also
Old 02-26-2009, 07:57 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Ah, I guess I should have read the first couple of posts. Going crazy and all out here trying all this new stuff.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:05 AM
N00b

Hawaiian80 is becoming a great contributor

IsLNdbOi

Try checking this out...http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=44689 post #2 describes how to change the globe and you tube ... Hope this helps you might be able to get this to work!!!
Old 02-26-2009, 08:09 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Thanks Hawaiian80. I wasn't really looking to change the picture on the internet tab. I was just experiencing an incompatibility between the blue theme and a different ROM. I didn't read the post with the themes which in bold states that the themes are made specifically for the Mighty ROM. I am currently trying a different ROM.

Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 02-26-2009 at 08:32 AM.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:18 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 3D

Chuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuffChuck_IV knows their stuff

Has the people tab been reverted back to the non HD version? I seem to have lost the extra buttons below the picture on the People tab in TF3D. I dunno if it's something I did or it has been reverted.

To be honest the only 2 things I added were the extra tabs and some custom slider icons, both of which I had done in prior versions, without losing the extra icons in the People Tab.
Old 02-26-2009, 08:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochoz View Post
My options on Main view: enable tracking check. Email: gmail address: xxx@gmail.com. SMS is left unchecked though reply to sender is checked.

Settings view: everything is checked out.

Background mode is so when the device receives the trigger code the program won't open it'll stay minimize. If you leave it unchecked you'll see the program pop out. I assume it opens SMS because it's sending the signal through SMS to the main server to get the coordinates and send them to my Email.

To whoever wanted to change bottom right softkey you can just flick on the home tab from left to right and voilÃ*.
thats why..if its set as email it will pull up that screen regardless of background. the other thing you have to worry about twith that is if some one does get your phoen and they hard reset...i hope you have uc configured to import the email address.

this is why i uses sms because i have uc copy of the settings file back to the directory on hard reset and im still good to do (as long as they leave the data card in.)
Old 02-26-2009, 08:29 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
The new updated Ruby Red has just been completed! I'm a huge fan of blue, but this red is very nice. Everything matches!!! I also made the random access different with a better font, looks identical when you look at it through your phone, but at the zoom I use, its not stock . I also added more color to it, as you scroll down it get darker, and if you scroll up it get lighter. Hard to explain, but anyways, red is done for now. I'll get some screen shots and post the URL here in a few minutes.

New MightyMike & LilRico .tsk, clock, RA, and everything was cleaned and re-done/ re-evaluated. Links are now up and live Firefox users, if you have some issues downloading, use IE . Please delete all prior version and use the new ones I posted including the wallpaper. I think I may have touched it, but so many things I've looked at I can't quiet remember

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Theme

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Clock

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red RA

Mighty Mike and LilRico Ruby Red Slider

Enjoy... And let me know if I broke anything
And thanks to all of you guys for being patient with me =D>
very nice cant wait for blue and black woot!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development