PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 01:29 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: I dont even have a phone.
Carrier: Pony Express

zikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regularzikronix is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaigebacca View Post
Since I have installed this rom, it is not showing my storage card in file explorer. I have hard-reset without the card installed, then soft-reset with the card in, and still no go.
perhaps your card is bad?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

mine works great, use it everytime i am finished doing anything on phone, end data, lock...
Old 02-25-2009, 01:32 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started

try puting your mini sd card directly into your computer n see if it reads
Old 02-25-2009, 01:38 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: 16GB iPhone 4
Carrier: AT&T

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

This really doesnt have anything to do with Mightyrom...but hopefully someone has some advice.

Every time I try to install custom Icons...I have a problem with the signal icon (CDMA_RSSI_PPC) and Start icon (Shellres.192). The others I have no issue with...but those two....they just dont seem to work for me. I am usually able to get it working after installing and uninstalling different reg tweaks and such....but it would be real nice if it would just work the first time, rather than me installing and tweaking things that I am not even sure are neccessry..

Anyone have any sage advice?

If I or someone else helps you out, don't just say thanks, click!
Old 02-25-2009, 01:39 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

DaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuffDaPeeps knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to DaPeeps Send a message via Yahoo to DaPeeps Send a message via Skype™ to DaPeeps

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
perhaps your card is bad?

Check your card in a computer and make sure it doesnt have a file called encfitlog.menc on it. If it does....well....lets just hope it doesnt
Old 02-25-2009, 01:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Incredible
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

scuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on repscuccia is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaPeeps View Post
This really doesnt have anything to do with Mightyrom...but hopefully someone has some advice.

Every time I try to install custom Icons...I have a problem with the signal icon (CDMA_RSSI_PPC) and Start icon (Shellres.192). The others I have no issue with...but those two....they just dont seem to work for me. I am usually able to get it working after installing and uninstalling different reg tweaks and such....but it would be real nice if it would just work the first time, rather than me installing and tweaking things that I am not even sure are neccessry..

Anyone have any sage advice?
I think it has to do with the Rev A indicator. Mike posted a cab a few pages back that is supposed to set it back to OEM but I haven't been able to get it to work.

I installed the cab, rebooted, and I still have the Rev A icon. I installed the custom taskbar, and I got the grey pixelated EV icon, and the white start menu.

I have had this on other roms as well and have NEVER been able to figure it out.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:44 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: PRE & Touch PRO2, but now Evo
Carrier: Sprint

dutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulardutchman71 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by scuccia View Post
I think it has to do with the Rev A indicator. Mike posted a cab a few pages back that is supposed to set it back to OEM but I haven't been able to get it to work.

I installed the cab, rebooted, and I still have the Rev A icon. I installed the custom taskbar, and I got the grey pixelated EV icon, and the white start menu.

I have had this on other roms as well and have NEVER been able to figure it out.
You also might have to change the reg so it displays the 7 bar icon instead of Mike's 5.
Old 02-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)
Carrier: Sprint

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by zikronix View Post
yes there is via uc, but sms is your best option. and you dont need to hard reset if your testing smart phone tracker just delete settings.ini

when your all configured you should

configure smart tracker then browse to program files\smartphonetracker then copy the settings.ini to a folder on your sd card for examples sake we will create a folder called cabs so copy that file to the cabs folder on your sd card

create a text file called sdconfig.txt in the root of your sd card with this command

LOCK:Enabled
CPY1: \Storage Card\Cabs\settings.ini
CPY2: \Program Files\SmartPhoneTracker\settings.ini
RST: Reset

this will copy it from your storage card to the device. Whats gonna happen is its gonna lock the phone so they cant input any thing...copy the file then reset the phone.
you can set your own paths, but thats how mine is set up

this will allow uc to copy over the settings file just incase some one does hard reset your phone... a phone lock is always good to im going to use s2u2 the new one that just came out

Thanks - I am relying on SMS only at this time... (but this will leave a trace in the 'sent' folder for SMSs - no ? )

Can you please point me to the UC way to setting up email accounts also please ?
Old 02-25-2009, 01:50 PM
Halfway to VIP Status

Quote:
Originally Posted by dutchman71 View Post
You also might have to change the reg so it displays the 7 bar icon instead of Mike's 5.
Do you know the regedit for that? I think I recall doing that before, and might have had a cab that does it automatically...but cant find it
Old 02-25-2009, 01:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Elaborate on "Reliably" Please.... That's pretty vague
I set mine to display quick list menu.. it works for me...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development