PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-08-2009, 12:17 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Telus

lp_stealth is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilRico View Post
yeah, I gave up on it...

Sorry guys
Did you give up on the orange random access and clock too

I haven't really been following since the thread was hacked to **** and archived ( frustrated me when every time I came on more was gone and the page I was on was no longer the page I was on) so I am still running 4.11 because I was sick of loading every cab manually and couldn't find an exact answer on how to do it differently and wasn't willing to try just to find out I was doing it wrong and have to reinstall everything manually again.

I will keep with 4.11 for now but I to was wondering mighty, if there will be any updates coming soon.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:22 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Hero, Evo Shift 4G
Carrier: Sprint

Gnfghtr is just getting started
Re: |.February 25th, 2009.| |.MightyROM 4 . 12.| |.20765 - UC - 24MB PP.| [Standard/L

Hey Mike,

I curious about the program esword. When loaded, it starts up but will not recoginize the bibles in 4.12. It did recoginize them in 4.9.5. Also, I notice that all of the scrolling menus and search engines built into the program are only showing on half of the screen. It did this in both 4.95 and 4.12.

Any help with this would be GREATLY appreciated.

Dave
Old 03-08-2009, 12:27 AM
CyanogenMod
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S IV
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to LilRico Send a message via MSN to LilRico

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillAByteZ View Post
Lil Rico can you at least post the white wallpaper i really like i. Ive been looking for one like that. thank you
White Wallpaper
Quote:
Originally Posted by lp_stealth View Post
Did you give up on the orange random access and clock too

I haven't really been following since the thread was hacked to **** and archived ( frustrated me when every time I came on more was gone and the page I was on was no longer the page I was on) so I am still running 4.11 because I was sick of loading every cab manually and couldn't find an exact answer on how to do it differently and wasn't willing to try just to find out I was doing it wrong and have to reinstall everything manually again.

I will keep with 4.11 for now but I to was wondering mighty, if there will be any updates coming soon.
No, I'm going to start working on Orange next...

Last edited by LilRico; 03-13-2009 at 12:34 PM.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:40 AM
Lurker

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work
s2u2 Clocks

Finally got some free time and managed to finish all the s2u2 clocks. Haven't had a chance to test them all so if you have any issues let me know and I'll fix em. That being said they're pretty much identical to the red clock which I've been using for days now with no problems.

Edit: Fixed the green clock. (Missing the number 3)

Last edited by mcotter313; 03-08-2009 at 06:19 PM.
This post has been thanked 21 times.
Old 03-08-2009, 12:48 AM
CyanogenMod

LilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation levelLilRico can't get a higher reputation level
Re: s2u2 Clocks

Quote:
Originally Posted by mcotter313 View Post
Finally got some free time and managed to finish all the s2u2 clocks. Haven't had a chance to test them all so if you have any issues let me know and I'll fix em. That being said they're pretty much identical to the red clock which I've been using for days now with no problems.
I'll make cabs for them...
Old 03-08-2009, 12:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

lilrico..
The file I need working is 77faa36d_manila.
here is the file i have that is claimed to be what your looking for.... i have no idea how to read and or edit. i have manila editor but it wont open it..
Attached Files
File Type: zip black.zip (547 Bytes, 21 views) Click for barcode!
Old 03-08-2009, 01:05 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Cochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuffCochoz knows their stuff
Send a message via AIM to Cochoz Send a message via MSN to Cochoz Send a message via Yahoo to Cochoz

Quote:
It's not easy.... I de-compiled the home tab right... That was the good part, converted it to a format in which I could edit... Good thing #2, now after I have my file edited and ready to convert back into a readable lau format file, there's no compiler out there yet that works, and all I get is system hangs and issues. So, I tried using other people's home tab, totally against how I do things, none of them will work... I tried hex editing, I tried all sorts of apps and even managed to get a couple of viruses looking for compilers all to no avail. Nothing will work and I feel that the effort isn't worth it right now... I'm going to take a break from it and may tackle it again later, but for right now, like I told MightyMike, I just wanna throw a hairdryer in my shower

It really sucks when it comes down to 1 tab holding back the release of the white theme...

If anyone has a working home tab with black fonts, I talking about the call history being black, the calender text being black, with the date and top bars being white LMK, but as far as I know, there's no one out there that has it. Try it on a 4.12 ROM, and if you get the file to work, then LMK. The file I need working is 77faa36d_manila. Maybe I'm missing something so easy, but IDK... It literally kicked my ***!
Hey at least you tried so close grrr stupid home tab
Old 03-08-2009, 01:18 AM
Lurker

mcotter313 is keeping up the good workmcotter313 is keeping up the good work
Re: s2u2 Clocks

Quote:
I'll make cabs for them...
Cool thanks, I still have no idea how to make cabs lol. I'm working on getting some screen shots for each clock, but mymobiler is making it a pain in the ***.
Old 03-08-2009, 01:37 AM
CyanogenMod

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr.k View Post
lilrico..
The file I need working is 77faa36d_manila.
here is the file i have that is claimed to be what your looking for.... i have no idea how to read and or edit. i have manila editor but it wont open it..
This did not work, text is still white... sorry... but thanks
Old 03-08-2009, 01:42 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Bell

mr.k is keeping up the good workmr.k is keeping up the good work

Quote:
This did not work, text is still white... sorry... but thanks
sorry dude... i wish i could help you out.. i wish i knew more
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development