PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2009, 10:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [July 18th, 2009] MightyROM6 -- www.MightyROM.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I am on the 7/16 Build of this and I am getting 5-7 seconds freezes when I either go into a text or exit out of them...I will flash to the 7/18 Build on Tuesday probably and hopefully I have better luck...I am loving the rom though still...WM 6.5 rocks...
all you guys talking about freezing, it has to be cabs/mods you are installing. I havent had an issue, and i doubt Mike would release it with an obvious problem like that.

have u tried it Mighty Rom stock and still tried to see if it was giving you these problems?

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 07-18-2009, 10:46 PM
dro
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: MikFroyo POWERED hTc EVO
Carrier: SPRINT

dro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good workdro is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by diplomat2387 View Post
I am on the 7/16 Build of this and I am getting 5-7 seconds freezes when I either go into a text or exit out of them...I will flash to the 7/18 Build on Tuesday probably and hopefully I have better luck...I am loving the rom though still...WM 6.5 rocks...

this is a known issue...not so much on RECENT MR6 release...the fix that i have come to is clearing my texts after having 25 texts in my inbox....this little trick has seemed to work and be used by a few members....
Old 07-18-2009, 11:35 PM
brushrop03

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)

How do I get rid of the black word completion bar?
Old 07-18-2009, 11:41 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by BRIVERS73 View Post
LOL I thought he was joking
lol...I hope he was, but i just wanted to state the truth so that nobody got the wrong idea. ha
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-18-2009, 11:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Tipharet is keeping up the good workTipharet is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Tipharet

Quote:
Originally Posted by brushrop03 View Post
How do I get rid of the black word completion bar?

Turn off T-9 on the stock soft-keyboard. Switch it to ABC.

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 12:38 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Alltel

Thursday is keeping up the good workThursday is keeping up the good work

I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but the only thing I could find on the subject had to do with Sprint customers.

When I receive a MMS I get the sender, date, date it expires, and size. At the bottom where it says Download it is grayed out and I can't click it. I tried a soft reset and was able to click it but it didn't do anything, even if I just let it sit for 15min. I have the Calkulins Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44 if that helps.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:09 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: Sprint Hero

ElAguila is keeping up the good workElAguila is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaas2 View Post
all you guys talking about freezing, it has to be cabs/mods you are installing. I havent had an issue, and i doubt Mike would release it with an obvious problem like that.

have u tried it Mighty Rom stock and still tried to see if it was giving you these problems?
I am getting the freezes when browsing with Resco Explorer. I will have to troubleshoot it on Tuesday when I get back home. I am not sure what is causing it. I am using spb mobile shell instead of touchflo right now. I don't know if this is causing it or not.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:36 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rooted Samsung Epic.

drthv8r is becoming a great contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
you should never use your finger. make sure to use stylus and it will only require a gentle press for a quick sec.
I guess I have a magic finger then. Been there done that with the stylus and when done that way I feel like I'm having to push with enough force to crack the screen. Oh well to each their own I guess.
Old 07-19-2009, 01:39 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thursday View Post
I'm sorry if this has been discussed before, but the only thing I could find on the subject had to do with Sprint customers.

When I receive a MMS I get the sender, date, date it expires, and size. At the bottom where it says Download it is grayed out and I can't click it. I tried a soft reset and was able to click it but it didn't do anything, even if I just let it sit for 15min. I have the Calkulins Arcsoft Alltel MMS 5.0.69.44 if that helps.
this usually fixes that problem.
Open up your messaging app so that you see your list of text messages, then click on Menu-Pic/Video Options-Server tab-Alltel MMSC, then change the Connect Via to The Internet.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 07-19-2009, 02:07 AM
Super Senior VIP Member
Pocket PC: Nexus 6p
Carrier: Att StraightTalk

psycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIPpsycho_maniac is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via MSN to psycho_maniac Send a message via Skype™ to psycho_maniac

could somebody on alltel with this rom do me a favor? do *228 and tell me if it actually calls and gives you options. the last time i tried to activate a phone with mr6 it wouldnt let me and im hoping i can this time. i got another new phone and its all set up and ready to activate and i just remembed that. just to let you know there is a new prl 30043 so that might want you to try this test for me THANKS

Last edited by psycho_maniac; 07-19-2009 at 02:29 AM.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development