PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.
Carrier: Sprint

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Quick question.

If I am already using one of your older ROM's and then I HARD reset my phone, what will it revert back to? The original Sprint ROM or ....?

Also, will it undo the Hard-SPL unlock I initially performed when first flashing from Sprint -> your ROM?

In other words, will I have to perform a Hard-SPL unlock again, and will it have the original Sprint ROM after a hard reset?
It will stay with the ROM you have if you hard reset. Hard reseting also will not remove your unlock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:46 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

Quote:
Originally Posted by chappy View Post
Please god can we get another mirror? I'm on attempt 4 to download, it just keeps saying it's complete, then it makes me start over. On top of that, I'm getting a max of 50 kb/s, so it makes it all the more painful when I have to start downloading again.

Ok have you tried tracert'ing the site ? Its possible the problem is on your end. I just re-downloaded the Mighty Rom 4.12 to check and I had absolutely no issues getting the file and quickly at that. I am using the most updated FireFox 3 web browser and on Cable ISP

Try deleting the file, deleting your browsers Temp/cache directory, empty recycling Bin and try again to redownload 4.12
Old 02-25-2009, 10:50 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I'm not mad.. just hate to see time wasted by answering things over and over. Luckily I did save all the cabs posted that I used.. But for others they wont find them.
You can find any cab with a quick Google search.......
Old 02-25-2009, 10:52 AM
ACSyndicate.net
Pocket PC: Epic

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
Ok have you tried tracert'ing the site ? Its possible the problem is on your end. I just re-downloaded the Mighty Rom 4.12 to check and I had absolutely no issues getting the file and quickly at that. I am using the most updated FireFox 3 web browser and on Cable ISP

Try deleting the file, deleting your browsers Temp/cache directory, empty recycling Bin and try again to redownload 4.12

Agreed I just DL it in about 45 seconds.....
Old 02-25-2009, 10:53 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Htc Evo
Carrier: sprint

rudyru01 is becoming a great contributor

where do i find this smart phone tracker and how do i access it.sorry if this question has been asked, its hard to tell with only 13 pages on this thread. i was looking forward to picking up on pg 123 from last night but to no avail.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:53 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: EVO

chas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on repchas123 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Don't get mad at the mods, It's a regular procedure. Unless you wanna upgrade their servers for them

I'm going to try my hardest to alleviate the questions. When I have some spare time, I'm going to compile all the useful cabs, mods, etc and try to post them for everyone all in ONE spot so no one has to look.

Like i said, i'll try my best!!!
Archiving should be a function of time, not post count. They're archiving posts with information that pertains to a rom I flashed 4 days ago. It's thier dime and I completely understand the need, but give it a couple weeks at the very least.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyru01 View Post
where do i find this smart phone tracker and how do i access it.sorry if this question has been asked, its hard to tell with only 13 pages on this thread. i was looking forward to picking up on pg 123 from last night but to no avail.
i am still on 4.11, but it's included with the 4.12 download

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 02-25-2009, 10:54 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyers2114 View Post
You can find any cab with a quick Google search.......

Oh really, Not some of the ones recently posted that were custom... Lets take this one for example:

Google Search
Nimdocks White Battery Meter

Results:
PPCGeeks Mighty Rom 4.11 Thread. But Uh oh.... its been archived.. this is what I get:

lordshadowz, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
  1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation

As I said... people will have to repost them... I rest my case... Waiter Check please.. lol
Old 02-25-2009, 10:55 AM
PPCGeeks Regular

camaroz2866 is just getting started

i had same issue, delete all interenet cashe(sp) and itle work
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:55 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyru01 View Post
MightyROM 4.12
[ # ] CE OS 20765 Build 20765 AKU 1.4.4
[ # ] Fixed - Microsoft Exchange Push-Mail Issues
[ # ] New - Smart Phone Tracker (Track Your Lost/Stolen Phone) (NO Shortcut / Hidden In Program Files)
[ # ] Added - REV A (Alltel Users Only)
[ # ] Updated - HTC Album 2.5.1820.4127 - Diamond2

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development