PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-25-2009, 10:21 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC EVO, HTC Touch Pro - Flashed MetroPCS
Carrier: Sprint and MetroPCS

mdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuffmdiaz33685 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

dam... I started at page 123.. dropped to 98... goto the next page and dropped to 53..
went to next page.. now page 18...
that is so messed up...
someone must be hating around here.. this is the hottest thread here...

Sprint Touch Pro and TPro 2 Flashed to MetroPCS = Guide for MetroPCS

Dont forget to hit Thanks, if I helped.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:21 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP
Re: | February 25th, 2009 | . | M i g h t y R O M 4.12 | . | 20765-UC | . | 24 MB - P

18 pages? what the crap

sorry i must edit...went to 12 pages as soon as i posted..ridiculous

Radio: 2.35.00WF
Old 02-25-2009, 10:24 AM
Let me count thy wounds
Pocket PC: Photon 4G
Carrier: Sprint

blasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIPblasphemous_prime is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Yahoo to blasphemous_prime Send a message via Skype™ to blasphemous_prime

Just did some more cleanup on this thread... The Mike's Diamond ROM thread is long overdue for a field day, so I have archived 6,082 posts from this one to conserve precious server space. That's just the tip of the iceberg for one man lol.

EDIT: Once again, archiving posts doesn't affect anyone's post/thanks count, so y'all got nothing to worry about.
If you are literally serving shit to American children, or knowingly spinning a wheel where it is not unlikely that you will eventually serve shit – if that’s your business model? Then I got no problems with a jury of your peers wiring your nuts to a car battery and feeding you the accumulated sweepings from the bottom of a monkey cage. In fact, I’ll hold the spoon.” -Ralph Dunlop-
Old 02-25-2009, 10:25 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

They have to keep it clean. My thread has probably the most chatter of any other thread in the entire forum, so it DOES cause some server load...

I don't mind really, keeps things clean.

I just ask that they archive the rest of the other threads and make it fair game!
Old 02-25-2009, 10:31 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by blasphemous_prime View Post
Just did some more cleanup on this thread... The Mike's Diamond ROM thread is long overdue for a field day, so I have archived 6,082 posts from this one to conserve precious server space. That's just the tip of the iceberg for one man lol.

EDIT: Once again, archiving posts doesn't affect anyone's post/thanks count, so y'all got nothing to worry about.

I dont care about post counts.. What I care about is information. There were cabs posted and information given that now you have removed ! Now people will ask the same questions and have to repost files and have to answer questions that have already been asked and answered all over again. How can we access the archive ?!!?!?!?!?!?
Old 02-25-2009, 10:36 AM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: HTC Desire
Carrier: Telus Mobility
Threadstarter

MightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation levelMightyMike can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by lordshadowz View Post
I dont care about post counts.. What I care about is information. There were cabs posted and information given that now you have removed ! Now people will ask the same questions and have to repost files and have to answer questions that have already been asked and answered all over again. How can we access the archive ?!!?!?!?!?!?
Don't get mad at the mods, It's a regular procedure. Unless you wanna upgrade their servers for them

I'm going to try my hardest to alleviate the questions. When I have some spare time, I'm going to compile all the useful cabs, mods, etc and try to post them for everyone all in ONE spot so no one has to look.

Like i said, i'll try my best!!!
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by mightymike View Post
Don't get mad at the mods, It's a regular procedure. Unless you wanna upgrade their servers for them

I'm going to try my hardest to alleviate the questions. When I have some spare time, I'm going to compile all the useful cabs, mods, etc and try to post them for everyone all in ONE spot so no one has to look.

Like i said, i'll try my best!!!

I'm not mad.. just hate to see time wasted by answering things over and over. Luckily I did save all the cabs posted that I used.. But for others they wont find them.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:40 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Sprint HTC Touch Pro

hamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuffhamidxa knows their stuff

Quick question.

If I am already using one of your older ROM's and then I HARD reset my phone, what will it revert back to? The original Sprint ROM or ....?

Also, will it undo the Hard-SPL unlock I initially performed when first flashing from Sprint -> your ROM?

In other words, will I have to perform a Hard-SPL unlock again, and will it have the original Sprint ROM after a hard reset?
Old 02-25-2009, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: I have Evolved.

chappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on repchappy is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Please god can we get another mirror? I'm on attempt 4 to download, it just keeps saying it's complete, then it makes me start over. On top of that, I'm getting a max of 50 kb/s, so it makes it all the more painful when I have to start downloading again.
Old 02-25-2009, 10:43 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC TP2

jshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIPjshaas2 is a VIP

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamidxa View Post
Quick question.

If I am already using one of your older ROM's and then I HARD reset my phone, what will it revert back to? The original Sprint ROM or ....?

Also, will it undo the Hard-SPL unlock I initially performed when first flashing from Sprint -> your ROM?

In other words, will I have to perform a Hard-SPL unlock again, and will it have the original Sprint ROM after a hard reset?
it will not revert back to Stock, it will revert back to your last flashed ROM, and it will not undo the spl unlock.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development