PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 12:39 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [April 21st, 2009] (((((MightyROM5))))) Windows Phone® 21501 Build 21501

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandWheeler View Post
look like this
Attachment 30366
thats with TF3d on

Nah, its not the notification screen. I can't get a screenshot because hitting the start menu to run screenshot gets rid of it. Looks like I may have figured it out though... I had the titanium + tf3d setup with softkeys to attach and detach as you switch between them both and I noticed that the emails notify fine in titanium but not in tf3d. So I think the set up just doesn't play nicely together on this. Its not that big a deal though since the screen is easily removed and it doesn't seem to block calls or anything. Its harmless really.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:41 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

fiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stufffiyah knows their stuff

Quote:
I use this to search for some and others I come across in forums. or you can use the search tab at the top of the screen. I would send them to ya but Im about to go to the gym. if ya PM me I will send them to your email but I wont get back home til around midnight
Wow. You certainly are working out for a long time. You must be ripped! lol
Old 04-22-2009, 12:44 PM
Banned User
Pocket PC: TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT

jdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuffjdignazio knows their stuff

Hey, anybody think the new start menu is a little bit of a pita to navigate? I just installed QuickMenu and it works great with this setup. If you hit the windows button it only opens QuickMenu, if you hit to the right it opens the regular start menu, or you can have both open. Heres a screenshot:
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screen01.jpg (14.0 KB, 126 views) Click for barcode!
Attached Files
File Type: rar QuickMenu_en_2.7.rar (68.7 KB, 34 views) Click for barcode!

Last edited by jdignazio; 04-22-2009 at 12:52 PM.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by slydog43 View Post
That is normal (microsoft didn't include BT icon, its in the htc dialer)
Yea I knew they didn't include it. I had Copper. I just tought maybe it got added back in. I realize now Copper didn't have the HTC dialer. Thats why.

My bad.. thank you for posting though.

Billy a.k.a. LordShadowz
Verizon HTC Touch Pro
Running Mighty Rom 5 (5/8/09)
Running Telus Radio 1.04.05v

My Custom R3BORN/MR5 TF3D mods- [HERE]
My MR5 Review

VERIZON TOUCH PRO USERS, go [HERE] for Help Installing and tweaking MIGHTY ROM4 R3BORN AND MIGHTY ROM 5 with ADDED RAM, NATIVE VzW apps, Tips, Bugs with fixes, GPS Issues and essential apps attached! Updated regularly with new Info. Last Update 5/13/09
Old 04-22-2009, 12:49 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)

Quote:
Originally Posted by fiyah View Post
Wow. You certainly are working out for a long time. You must be ripped! lol
lol doing other stuff too.

FORUM FAQ | FORUM RULES | NEW USER GUIDE |TIPS FOR SEARCHING | RULES FOR SALES ON SITE

Semper Fidelis (Always Faithful) is the motto of the Corps. That Marines have lived up to this motto is proved by the fact that there has never been a mutiny, or even the thought of one, among U.S. Marines.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:52 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Link to this Point

Link to this Post if you wish to help continue it on!
RECAPPING 1.8
This does seem like it's helping people, I'll continue to post this every so often. IF SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE ADDED, PM ME. I MIGHT NOT SEE A POST 10 PAGES BACK. I'LL CREDIT YOU OF COURSE.=D>

Hitting a brick wall? Ticked? Pissed? Head blowing up?

Well then read this post!

If this helps ya, let me know so I can continue!
--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab.

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5 (plz tell me if someone fixes this) I'm trying 1.62 at the moment. Heard it works. I can't tho.

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says

--MMike comment on the dialer contacts messing up. "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer." A solution by MiltonPro is to install the stock dialer.

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Wasney's post and works!
"Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Got Favorite People/Contacts? Mighty's got ya covered!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=3
--Devilstrider discovered just before I did, if you have the weather and the fav contacts today plugins within this post, it both won't work sometimes. Install weather first and then AT Contacts then you can have both tabs at the same time.

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--To get slide to answer(strictly for Pocket shield said MiltonPro) to work make sure the "Protect Incoming Calls" box is checked. It is located right above "Slide To Answer." Journeyman73 noted.

--The keyboard lag doesn't seem to have a resolution at the moment. I'm not having issues with it, neither is others. It's prolley another program causing your lag.

--tx_jaycee reports that
decibel has fixed some of the issues with TSOWEN task bar for 6.5
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1047

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Random Phones>>Treo 800w>>Touch Pro>>Touch Pro 2
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:54 PM
War is the answer!
Pocket PC: Samsung Note III, GS4 & Asus Transformer
Carrier: Sprint since 1995

WarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the communityWarChild is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Re: Link to this Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by karate134 View Post
Link to this Post if you wish to help continue it on!
RECAPPING 1.8
This does seem like it's helping people, I'll continue to post this every so often. IF SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE ADDED, PM ME. I MIGHT NOT SEE A POST 10 PAGES BACK. I'LL CREDIT YOU OF COURSE.=D>

Hitting a brick wall? Ticked? Pissed? Head blowing up?

Well then read this post!

If this helps ya, let me know so I can continue!
--Voice Command is not in this Edition, but there is a cab.

--S2u2 doesn't play well currently with winmo 6.5 (plz tell me if someone fixes this) I'm trying 1.62 at the moment. Heard it works. I can't tho.

--To turn on TF3D goto "Start > Settings > Today > itmes >" as the Mighty King says

--MMike comment on the dialer contacts messing up. "The dialer contacts getting scrambled is windows mobile 6.5 not playing nice with the htc dialer." A solution by MiltonPro is to install the stock dialer.

--6.5 is different. take a little time and mess with it a little.

--Getting weather on your today menu! From Wasney's post and works!
"Weather slide from here:
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=481379

--Got Favorite People/Contacts? Mighty's got ya covered!
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...67&postcount=3
--Devilstrider discovered just before I did, if you have the weather and the fav contacts today plugins within this post, it both won't work sometimes. Install weather first and then AT Contacts then you can have both tabs at the same time.

--Louder ringer fix according to the gospel of Mixxy
"search for "ppcgeeks audiopara" in google...and experiment"

--To get slide to answer(strictly for Pocket shield said MiltonPro) to work make sure the "Protect Incoming Calls" box is checked. It is located right above "Slide To Answer." Journeyman73 noted.

--The keyboard lag doesn't seem to have a resolution at the moment. I'm not having issues with it, neither is others. It's prolley another program causing your lag.

--tx_jaycee reports that
decibel has fixed some of the issues with TSOWEN task bar for 6.5
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showpost.p...postcount=1047

--Make sure you hard reset after you flash, somehow in the past it resolves some bugs.
you might get with mighty you may have an update for MR5 already....lol
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:55 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

lordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on replordshadowz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via MSN to lordshadowz

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidwin View Post
VC will not announce incoming calls even with registry changes. running latest version of vc. VC works fine on my 6.5 touch.

It's working fine on my Touch Pro. I just got a call from my daughter

"Call from Ashley, on Mobile Phone"

Check your settings in the VC Applet, check your reg edits. Look at the guide in my signature, under the bugs section.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:58 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

karate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regularkarate134 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Re: Link to this Point

Quote:
you might get with mighty you may have an update for MR5 already....lol
Simply Lol.
Old 04-22-2009, 12:58 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

MX51 is keeping up the good workMX51 is keeping up the good work
Send a message via MSN to MX51

Quote:
Originally Posted by superman426 View Post
10000 post here we are
Guinness World Record Bit**es!!! lol
Closed Thread

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development