PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2009, 01:03 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC touch pro
Carrier: Sprint

Crazyheaven is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

My old phone was lost due to water damage. So I was forced to pay 100 bucks for a replacement. Took it out the package and loaded this rom. So far the internet has not worked for me. My plan supports it and data connection is on. I can't really blame the rom because I haven't tested it on anything else. It's only been 3 hours so I'll try again in the morning.

The rom looks great btw.
Old 05-28-2009, 10:59 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, TP , TP2x2 and now EVO!!!

nutzy19 is keeping up the good worknutzy19 is keeping up the good work
Re: [3-9-09] KK's Loaded ROM v1.8 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21015 Build 21015] [UC]

Between this and 2.0 I love KK's roms. Unfortunatly is seems KK is on hiatus and it may be time to look into switching. Energyrom is looking good right now. Come on KK!!! We need you. Ill deal with bugs. They happen to every rom. As I read the comments it appears people complain about bugs more than compliment the chef. KK, get past that and keep brewing these awesome Roms!
Old 05-29-2009, 06:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djfujiyama is just getting started

Man, this is the second time my phone did a semi-hard reset where i lost ALL my texts and half of the windows settings. It's weird, i didnt lose files that i can tell... just all my texts. It froze up and i soft reset it...got the dreaded "tap your screen to setup your phone". I love all the stuff in this ROM but it's rapidly becoming obsolete with no current developments. What other ROMs have you guys used that work well?
Old 05-29-2009, 07:43 PM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro 2

solarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regularsolarflarex is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

I am sad this rom isn't being continued myself. There really isn't a good rom out there right now it seems. They are missing all the apps and stuff this rom had. They are all wm6.5 which is buggy but very nice. I like the interface better than TF3D. I settled with mighty mikes 6.5 because its the most stable and seems to have some bells and whistles...

Hopefully now that 6.5 is finished the stable roms full of apps will rock the scene!
Old 05-30-2009, 10:46 AM
Halfway to VIP Status
Pocket PC: sprint touch pro
Carrier: The Trilogy Signal Service

selders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuffselders59 knows their stuff
Send a message via Yahoo to selders59
Re: [1-08-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.01 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
Reserved

Hi Kevank I have spent some time flashing different roms on ppcgeeks. I have just recently decided to try building my own. I am using Calkulin's v1.7 kitchen. I am alittle disappointed in my first build, it seems to take forever to load. I have this rom loaded. How do you get yours to load so quick? My next rom will just be titanium and I am thinking of adding Spb Shell 3. My first rom is a 21232 build with both titanium and TF3D. Any help or suggestions are appreciated. Also how and at what point to you put everything into the different folders on your roms?(i.e games, utilities etc.) Thank you.
Ephesians 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

"Remember To Click THANKS If Someone Helps"
Old 06-01-2009, 07:11 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

djfujiyama is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfujiyama View Post
Man, this is the second time my phone did a semi-hard reset where i lost ALL my texts and half of the windows settings. It's weird, i didnt lose files that i can tell... just all my texts. It froze up and i soft reset it...got the dreaded "tap your screen to setup your phone". I love all the stuff in this ROM but it's rapidly becoming obsolete with no current developments. What other ROMs have you guys used that work well?

Ugh, it just happened AGAIN. This time i didn't lose any data, but my phone did a reinitialize. It froze up and when i went to soft reset, it came back up with the 'tap the screen to initialize' screen. Then it wanted to realign the screen and then went into the autoinstaller initialization thing, wiping out all my app settings. Worse yet, it froze during the autoinstall.

I had just finished spending 4 hours customizing all my app settings again. And i'm back to square one.

I'm done with this ROM. Time to look for another one.

P.S. How do i backup all my windows mobile settings? e.g., start menu sorting, individual settings for apps, windows brightness, password, and outlook settings, etc.?

Last edited by djfujiyama; 06-01-2009 at 07:19 PM.
Old 06-01-2009, 09:09 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

illwafer is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to illwafer

Quote:
Originally Posted by djfujiyama View Post
Ugh, it just happened AGAIN. This time i didn't lose any data, but my phone did a reinitialize. It froze up and when i went to soft reset, it came back up with the 'tap the screen to initialize' screen. Then it wanted to realign the screen and then went into the autoinstaller initialization thing, wiping out all my app settings. Worse yet, it froze during the autoinstall.

I had just finished spending 4 hours customizing all my app settings again. And i'm back to square one.

I'm done with this ROM. Time to look for another one.

P.S. How do i backup all my windows mobile settings? e.g., start menu sorting, individual settings for apps, windows brightness, password, and outlook settings, etc.?
my wifes phone did this with the latest psyki rom. the EXACT same thing.

i'm going to chalk it up as a "bad flash". you should try reflashing to the same rom and see if this happens again. if it does then you might have a memory issue.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:27 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: TP2

imkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good workimkk is keeping up the good work

Does anyone know where I could download the version 1.7 or earlier?
Old 03-12-2014, 05:05 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: EVO 3D

NxtGenCowboy is becoming a great contributor
Send a message via AIM to NxtGenCowboy

Is there an update coming out soon?

Never be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the ark, and professionals built the Titanic.
Old 09-10-2014, 11:09 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by NxtGenCowboy View Post
Is there an update coming out soon?
Yes. Send $300 via paypal and I will release a custom version just for you.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development