PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2009, 10:22 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Carrier: Sprint

pharoah35 is keeping up the good workpharoah35 is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Here is the Weather Database Editor.. Enjoy

Plaroah_35
Attached Files
File Type: cab WeatherDatabaseEditor 1.2.CAB (569.5 KB, 31 views) Click for barcode!
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:26 AM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Hero w/Touch Pro on the bench

MILH0U5E is keeping up the good workMILH0U5E is keeping up the good work
Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

this rom is solid, lots to like with it. But I've noticed my battery life isnt what it has been using other roms.

Is this because the tweaks are not n it? Or does it have to do with that taskbar program being installed? I always X out of programs, but when I was checking out all the programs that are in this rom, I noticed that program still had them running.

Anyone else notice decreased battery life?
Old 01-14-2009, 11:51 AM
Regular 'Geeker

Question Ladies & Gents
(Forgive me if this has already been asked & answered)

What version of Opera is in this ROM? and does it work with the accelerometer (e.g. change to Landscape form when the TP is turned)?

Thanks
Old 01-14-2009, 01:19 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoah35 View Post
Question Ladies & Gents
(Forgive me if this has already been asked & answered)

What version of Opera is in this ROM? and does it work with the accelerometer (e.g. change to Landscape form when the TP is turned)?

Thanks
It does work with the accelerometer and it rotates when turned.

Remember that if anyone helps you, let everyone know by clicking Thanks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:21 PM
Former Short Fat Chef
Pocket PC: HTC EVO
Threadstarter

kevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIPkevank is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to kevank

Quote:
Originally Posted by MILH0U5E View Post
this rom is solid, lots to like with it. But I've noticed my battery life isnt what it has been using other roms.

Is this because the tweaks are not n it? Or does it have to do with that taskbar program being installed? I always X out of programs, but when I was checking out all the programs that are in this rom, I noticed that program still had them running.

Anyone else notice decreased battery life?
I haven't had battery life issues. If you want to close applications click and hold the X.
Old 01-14-2009, 01:32 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Talking Re: [1-13-09] KK's Loaded ROM v0.6 Sprint and Others [OS 5.2.21009 Build 21109] [UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by kevank View Post
It does work with the accelerometer and it rotates when turned.
Looking forward to flashing your ROM, I've read great things about others who are using it.

Let me be one of many to THANK YOU for your great work & generosity.

What version of Opera?
Old 01-14-2009, 02:38 PM
Regular 'Geeker

Hey kevank

Been playing with your newest ROM for a few hours now, I must say GREAT WORK !
Runs quick/snappy and smooth. Couple of questions though...

1 - In Landscape mode (when keyboard is pulled out), when selecting the All Applications (touch option), it does nothing (Does not bring up the list of programs).
Is this a setting change I missed? or a glitch with the ROM

2 - When making or rceiving a call, the screen blanks (turns off) immediatly after the call is answered. Is there a way and/or setting to turn this feature off (e.g. prevent it from turning off/blanking the screen) during the call? As this is causing serious havok when trying to go thru Voice messages

But other than that, GREAT ROM

Thanks in advance
Old 01-14-2009, 05:31 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Casiopeia E100,Sprint Apache,Sprint TP,TP2,EVO

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

I have not had battery issues with this ROM. But then again I also installed battery tweaks after I flashed.

If you want to CLOSE an app just by tapping X and not holding the X then just change the settings for the HTC Task Manager. By default it is set to close an app by tapping and holding X, but can be easily changed to just tapping the X.

From the home screen, tap on the upper right hand corner (the Task Manger) and then click on the little wrench. That opens up the settings, then go to the Buttons tab and select "End programs by tapping "X".

--housinit
Old 01-14-2009, 05:33 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

housinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good workhousinit is keeping up the good work

Anyone having problems with typing via the slide out keyboard. When typing a text it takes like 2 seconds for the text to catch up to my typing. Is there a reg fix for this?

Thanks in advance.

-housinit
Old 01-14-2009, 06:21 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharoah35 View Post

1 - In Landscape mode (when keyboard is pulled out), when selecting the All Applications (touch option), it does nothing (Does not bring up the list of programs).
Is this a setting change I missed? or a glitch with the ROM

2 - When making or rceiving a call, the screen blanks (turns off) immediatly after the call is answered. Is there a way and/or setting to turn this feature off (e.g. prevent it from turning off/blanking the screen) during the call? As this is causing serious havok when trying to go thru Voice messages

Question 1: I believe this is an issue with the landscape TF3d screen, not KK's rom itself. I've come across this issue with all roms that have the different landscape menu, the apps tab does not seem to work in any of them.

Question 2: This is a fast sleep option that can be changed using Diamond Tweak, you can find a cab file somewhere in the forums for it. It is actually the first option available to change in Diamond Tweak.

Hope this helps!

-housinit

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development