PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-19-2009, 02:53 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Sprint TP2 Energy CookieTab ROM Running FrOyO
Carrier: Sprint

jihadi is becoming a great contributor
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Another problem I have run into is with YouTube. I haven't been able to get the YouTube app. to work since like version 3.4 :O I just tried it and it says "cannot play video" This is the same error I been receiving in all the previous ROM versions. Any idea what the problem is and how to fix it? Thank you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 03:03 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ditbu13oi is just getting started
Re: (March 18, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.95 (Build 21032 Merdinh) [Red\Blue

Calm down people. Merdin's been busy trying to fix the 3.9 so there could be a 3.95. There is a reason we bought the TP because there is a sliding keyboard. USE IT! Merdin is probably trying to fix the bugs as we speak. Thanks again Merdin.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2

ditbu13oi is just getting started

Hey Merdin. Is there anyway you can make a stock rom of your rom? Does that make any sense to you? Like just the rom itself and not the programs?
Old 03-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Thanks for all the feedback guys, i am aware of most of the issue, and i will be working tonight, and tomorrow to get as much as i can resolved, no promises that ill have a release soon, but very possible because i tested today a rom i built last night, and most issues are resolved, just some minor remaining, and the battery life is crazy, i took it off at 5 am from charger, and now its 3:17, and its at 70%, so i think im getting somewhere, ill update you guys later if i fix any further issues.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditbu13oi View Post
Calm down people. Merdin's been busy trying to fix the 3.9 so there could be a 3.95. There is a reason we bought the TP because there is a sliding keyboard. USE IT! Merdin is probably trying to fix the bugs as we speak. Thanks again Merdin.
I don't think anyone is trying to be rude or impatient. Merdinh constantly depends on feedback to make his ROM better through fixing the bugs we encounter. If we didn't make him aware of our issues, we would be doing him and future users of his ROM an injustice because if he doesn't know about the issue, it is inherited by the next version.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:20 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ditbu13oi View Post
Hey Merdin. Is there anyway you can make a stock rom of your rom? Does that make any sense to you? Like just the rom itself and not the programs?
Do you mean with all my themes, and just not the apps, or like i had before with the lite version where is had all stock themes, and apps.

If its a rom with my theme but less apps, then i could because that would be easy
But if its a rom with stock themes and everything i already quit doing this because it requires me to make another kitchen, and too much work working in 2 different kitchens.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:24 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

Is ANYONE else experiencing the Opera issues that I am? It will NOT open. Wether I try to open by tapping the landscape or portrait icons or by going into programs, I just get the opera loading indicator then it goes away. No data is being sent or received either while it is ATTEMPTING to open. Merdinh or ANYONE, do you have a cab so I can try to re-install? Thank you.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:29 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jihadi View Post
Is ANYONE else experiencing the Opera issues that I am? It will NOT open. Wether I try to open by tapping the landscape or portrait icons or by going into programs, I just get the opera loading indicator then it goes away. No data is being sent or received either while it is ATTEMPTING to open. Merdinh or ANYONE, do you have a cab so I can try to re-install? Thank you.
Nope no issue hear, you might have accidently deleted one of its files, i dont have a link for opera, but its on this forum in upgrades section its posted by Juggalo.
This post has been thanked 4 times.
Old 03-19-2009, 04:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
Do you mean with all my themes, and just not the apps
Merdin, I would love the basic with no additional apps, other than the red theme, finger menu and theme, and battery tweaks. That way, we can customize it to how specifically we want it with our own programs, but it still has your flavor to it
Old 03-19-2009, 04:55 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Merdin, I would love the basic with no additional apps, other than the red theme, finger menu and theme, and battery tweaks. That way, we can customize it to how specifically we want it with our own programs, but it still has your flavor to it
Ok i can do that then, if it was a whole different theme, then i would have to create a whole new oem folder, but i can do it this way.
This post has been thanked 4 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development