PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 04:22 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy Note-2
Carrier: Sprint

ycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regularycats is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

love the new program icons
Old 03-17-2009, 04:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

kristopher135@yahoo. om is becoming a great contributor
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Great rom so far but i have only found one thing... whenever i add people to my favorites on tf3d my screen gets fuzzy and has about 4 or 5 lines running through it diagonally. does anyone else have this problem?
Old 03-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
yea it works really well performance wise, but just some minor bugs needed to be fixed.
Merdin is that going to include the ringer bug? I really like this rom except losing the ringer hurts when i miss calls. I tried some other roms today but i am back to yours now.
Old 03-17-2009, 06:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
Originally Posted by gorillaguzzler View Post
Merdin is that going to include the ringer bug? I really like this rom except losing the ringer hurts when i miss calls. I tried some other roms today but i am back to yours now.
I haven't experienced this with 3.9 yet, but maybe a software reset would fix it, or you can just wait for the updated version instead of resetting.
Old 03-17-2009, 07:52 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO

ahawke01 is keeping up the good workahawke01 is keeping up the good work

I really like this Rom and I want to say thanks for putting it together and great work. I would like to have the old voice activated dialing on this rom though. I did not like the way you have to click the ICON to use this feature. I also would like to change the ICONs at the bottome of the CLOCK page to read like the stock rom for phone or contacts. I could not find a way to do this but with all the options in this ROM I think I can hang tight till an update comes out cause it is really nice. Again thanks for the hard work you put into this ROM and I hope these minor things are in the updates.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:22 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahawke01 View Post
I really like this Rom and I want to say thanks for putting it together and great work. I would like to have the old voice activated dialing on this rom though. I did not like the way you have to click the ICON to use this feature. I also would like to change the ICONs at the bottome of the CLOCK page to read like the stock rom for phone or contacts. I could not find a way to do this but with all the options in this ROM I think I can hang tight till an update comes out cause it is really nice. Again thanks for the hard work you put into this ROM and I hope these minor things are in the updates.
Sorry ive been using the same voice command for the last few builds, and im not planning on changing that, because it has more features, and for the clock, there are cabs, you can install to get the stock clock back.
Old 03-17-2009, 08:34 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Evo 4G

davidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good workdavidzthe1 is keeping up the good work

Merdin, I have two questions for you if you could answer please;

1. Does the blue rom have the same problems as the red rom (ringer, compact qwerty keyboard)

2. Can I use the blk/red today tsk and some of the manila files to turn the blue rom to red?
Old 03-17-2009, 08:37 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidzthe1 View Post
Merdin, I have two questions for you if you could answer please;

1. Does the blue rom have the same problems as the red rom (ringer, compact qwerty keyboard)

2. Can I use the blk/red today tsk and some of the manila files to turn the blue rom to red?
Blue rom, and red rom are the exact same thing, just the manila is different, and not sure what ringer issue your talking about, i have not experienced this yet.
Old 03-17-2009, 09:22 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Hello Merdin,
Please I have a youtube problem. Cannot play video, and when it plays, it has no sound. Any fix?
Thanks
Old 03-17-2009, 10:31 PM
Regular 'Geeker
Pocket PC: Epic 4G

gorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regulargorillaguzzler is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
I haven't experienced this with 3.9 yet, but maybe a software reset would fix it, or you can just wait for the updated version instead of resetting.
Ok thanks I hard reset a couple times and it comes back after awhile I will work with it until the updated version comes out because I really do like everything in this rom. Thanks for all your hard work and for answering my questions.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development