PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2009, 12:34 AM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizbstretch View Post
Goes to preview of TP2 manila:

- dang that look sweet... only thing I'm not too fond of is the RED & GREEN clashing together... are you able to change the green highlight in the TP2 manila to red or something else beside green?

Opinion on ROM 3.9:

- Tested your ROM (3.9) out today & i must say it is quick & nice, only thing that was too much for me was the red, that is a lot of red especially the keyboard, i really like the new TP2 keyboard because the response from it is impressive then the other on-screen keyboards I've tested out in the past and I hope you add that into 4.0 ROM... Overall, this is a sweet ROM & if you can handle that much RED on the screen, then stick with it, if not, you can always change theme for it & go with one of other themes available to download... GREAT WORK!!!

I am always impress with your ROMs you've came out with and always went back to it after testing other cooked rom... I hope that 4.0 is going to be clean like the rest has always been...

Keep up the great work Merdin, you've provided great stuff for this FORUM !!!!

I just added some of my flavor to the manila 2 so far, i wont make any major changes to it until the official is released, and then ill edit the official, and the touch pro 2 keyboard is still not fully working on our device, becuase it messes up some features in the hardware keyboard.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:38 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA
Carrier: Sprint

dizbstretch is a n00b
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Yea I am running it currently and I hate how the FN key doesn't function correctly with it... it's a pain to use the on-screen keyboard "." instead of the hardware keyboard...

Beside that, the response to it is excellent, I wish they can fix those issue on the new keyboard...

Great stuff and like I said, can't wait for your style on the new Manila 2 after it's official release...
Old 03-17-2009, 12:39 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Hi Merdin, Great RROM as always.
Just a quick question, Can I get the CAB for White or Black keyboard. I have difficulty reading the black on red one. And my highlights are still red on all the menus even if I changed the theme with all the themes I have on my phone it still stays RED.

Thanks
Old 03-17-2009, 01:00 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Damionix View Post
Hi Merdin, Great RROM as always.
Just a quick question, Can I get the CAB for White or Black keyboard. I have difficulty reading the black on red one. And my highlights are still red on all the menus even if I changed the theme with all the themes I have on my phone it still stays RED.

Thanks
sorry my we had a power outage, but hears the white keyboard, just copy these files into the windows folder, and overwrite the current ones.
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nb4c4hemirl
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Rhodium

Damionix is keeping up the good workDamionix is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to Damionix Send a message via MSN to Damionix Send a message via Yahoo to Damionix

Thanks a Bunch Merdin, will let you know how it went

Thanks Merdin, it worked Great. I really appreciate it. Thanks a million

Last edited by Damionix; 03-17-2009 at 01:36 AM.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:20 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

gabmurillo is just getting started

I love this rom. I tried other roms and I went back to Merdin after using the previous version.

Just curious if you have the files for a black dialer?

Many thanks.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:23 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabmurillo View Post
I love this rom. I tried other roms and I went back to Merdin after using the previous version.

Just curious if you have the files for a black dialer?

Many thanks.
Hear you go copy this into the windows folder

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?yytgj5t1nqt
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:26 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: utc 6900/6850

stormmaniac4 is a n00b

great rom but where are fdc task manager and dont touch me alarm. granted im a rookie; although i have had the 6600,6700,6800, and now the touch pro, i can not find these two items.
Old 03-17-2009, 01:32 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormmaniac4 View Post
great rom but where are fdc task manager and dont touch me alarm. granted im a rookie; although i have had the 6600,6700,6800, and now the touch pro, i can not find these two items.
I removed fds task and DTM alarm, because i dont need 2 taskmanagers in the rom, and the DTM still needs a little work.
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 03:13 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: utc 6900/6850

stormmaniac4 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merdinh View Post
I removed fds task and DTM alarm, because i dont need 2 taskmanagers in the rom, and the DTM still needs a little work.

thats understood, still a K.A. rom

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development