PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

View Poll Results: What Dialer do you guys like the best.
The Current Red/Black Dialer 167 21.77%
White Dialer 134 17.47%
Black Dialer 466 60.76%
Voters: 767. You may not vote on this poll

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-16-2009, 11:33 PM
Shop smart, shop S-MART!!
Pocket PC: Evolte, Gnex
Carrier: Sprint

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinzhen View Post
I cant seem to turn my Wi-Fi off in the Comm Manager
When I deselect it, it just goes right back to on.....anyone have any ideas?
Come on now, merdin already said that there are dead icons in the settings. Just hit start, settings then connections and make you changes from there not from the touchflo tab.

Old 03-16-2009, 11:35 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch Pro

jinzhen is just getting started
Re: (March 16, 2009) MERDIN'S Windows Mobile Pro 3.9 (Build 21038 Merdinh) [Red\Blue]

Quote:
Originally Posted by themuffinman View Post
Come on now, merdin already said that there are dead icons in the settings. Just hit start, settings then connections and make you changes from there not from the touchflo tab.
Hey hey now, look at my ranking....me be noobie. Me dont know what dead icons mean....til now anyway
Besides....when I go to connections, it shows as already off, even tho its clearly on as evident by the little icons at the top of the screen, and when I go to Sprint TV it says to change the data from wifi to cellular network

Last edited by jinzhen; 03-16-2009 at 11:40 PM.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:36 PM
Jbawireless.com
Pocket PC: Htc EVO/touch Pro 2
Carrier: sprint
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via AIM to Merdinh

Quote:
I cant seem to turn my Wi-Fi off in the Comm Manager
When I deselect it, it just goes right back to on.....anyone have any ideas?
try going into settings, and then connections, and try and turn it off in there.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:45 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

I got it, I had to go all the way to my wifi listing and select my connection and disable wifi there...thanks ppl i still luv ya!
Old 03-16-2009, 11:47 PM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Merdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation levelMerdinh can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
I got it, I had to go all the way to my wifi listing and select my connection and disable wifi there...thanks ppl i still luv ya!
Im not having any problems disabling it in comm manager.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:48 PM
PPCGeeks Regular

BTW thanks for including RSS Feeds back in the rom....I really couldn't find the cab separately and nothing else compared.
Old 03-16-2009, 11:50 PM

themuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIPthemuffinman is a VIP

Quote:
Hey hey now, look at my ranking....me be noobie. Me dont know what dead icons mean....til now anyway
Besides....when I go to connections, it shows as already off, even tho its clearly on as evident by the little icons at the top of the screen, and when I go to Sprint TV it says to change the data from wifi to cellular network
LOL, well since you pulled the n00b card on me, I guess its ok. Just don't let it happen again.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:16 AM
Jbawireless.com
Threadstarter

Hears a preview of the new manila 2, ill be uploading a beta rom right so you guys can taste the new manila before its released.

please do not report any bugs on the beta rom, because all the manila bugs are already know.

Last edited by Merdinh; 03-17-2009 at 12:53 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 03-17-2009, 12:20 AM

Sweet, looks good
Old 03-17-2009, 12:27 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro2 CDMA

dizbstretch is a n00b

Goes to preview of TP2 manila:

- dang that look sweet... only thing I'm not too fond of is the RED & GREEN clashing together... are you able to change the green highlight in the TP2 manila to red or something else beside green?

Opinion on ROM 3.9:

- Tested your ROM (3.9) out today & i must say it is quick & nice, only thing that was too much for me was the red, that is a lot of red especially the keyboard, i really like the new TP2 keyboard because the response from it is impressive then the other on-screen keyboards I've tested out in the past and I hope you add that into 4.0 ROM... Overall, this is a sweet ROM & if you can handle that much RED on the screen, then stick with it, if not, you can always change theme for it & go with one of other themes available to download... GREAT WORK!!!

I am always impress with your ROMs you've came out with and always went back to it after testing other cooked rom... I hope that 4.0 is going to be clean like the rest has always been...

Keep up the great work Merdin, you've provided great stuff for this FORUM !!!!

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development