PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 11:50 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: Touch PRO
Carrier: Sprint

Spydc is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: *BLACK ROM* [1-28-09] Ivan's Sprint ROM 1.7[OS 5.2.20764 Build 20769 Ivans Pro][U

Another question.. I installed the default sprint tv cab but how do I access the program? I don't see it loaded anwhere. How do I access it? Thanks.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:45 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: HTC EVO 4G
Threadstarter

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Re: *BLACK ROM* [1-28-09] Ivan's Sprint ROM 1.7[OS 5.2.20764 Build 20769 Ivans Pro][U

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spydc View Post
Another question.. I installed the default sprint tv cab but how do I access the program? I don't see it loaded anwhere. How do I access it? Thanks.
t should have created a shorcut in programs

If I've helped you please remember to
click "THANKS" or click the button. Thanks!
Old 01-30-2009, 02:33 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community

Quote:
Originally Posted by monsoon411 View Post
Is anyone else having problems with selecting multiple emails and text message selection ? Like when you drag the stylus and it highlights multiple emails so you don't have to delete them one by one...
correct me if im wrong, but that's disabled in the newer SYS, a tradeoff for the TouchFlo integration i believe...

Quote:
I installed this rom and I think it looks great. However, I tried to install the latest opera 9.5 cabs floating around (i.e 15445) and I get an error message stating

"installation was unsuccessful. the program or setting cannot be installed because it does not have sufficient system permissions".

What I doing something wrong?

Thanks.
Got an OEM? you could try using NuePackageInstaller
Old 01-30-2009, 03:19 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: HTC Sprint Touch Pro

pyrotech is keeping up the good workpyrotech is keeping up the good work
Send a message via AIM to pyrotech

Hey man.. First wanted to say this rom is great!!! I did come across 1 issue.. When I tried to install a Calculator skin I got the following error..

"It's neccessary to uninstall previous Calculator skin before installing this one."

Any ideas on how to get around this? There is a really nice black calculator skin I wanted to use that I found on XDA..
Old 01-30-2009, 09:36 AM
Almost a VIP
Pocket PC: Touch Pro (Previously Diamond, Touch, 6800, 6700, Dell Axims, Various iPaqs and Philips Nino)

k000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regulark000 is becoming a PPCGeeks regular

Quote:

Just amusing that you have been on this board for about 2 years and never ever clicked the Thanks button for anyone ???
Old 01-30-2009, 09:50 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

I have been running this rom for a couple of days now and my TP is running both fast and stable. I also see a drastic improvement with battery performance. I do have a one comment/questions though:

When updating weather on the weather tab, if I have more than one city setup, after the update is complete TF3D reloads. If I only have one city defined it acts normally. Are you able to reproduce this issue and will you be able to fix it in one of the upcoming releases?

Other than the one issue, and needing to disable SensorLock because I prefer S2U2, this rom is great. I also appreciate that spb Backup 2.x is installed as I have a license for it and it saves me time getting back up and running quickly after those WTF moments where I decide to do something I know better than doing, but just have to try it

Keep up the good work!
Old 01-30-2009, 10:39 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

ivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on repivan1.ruiz is halfway to VIP status based on rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by pyrotech View Post
Hey man.. First wanted to say this rom is great!!! I did come across 1 issue.. When I tried to install a Calculator skin I got the following error..

"It's neccessary to uninstall previous Calculator skin before installing this one."

Any ideas on how to get around this? There is a really nice black calculator skin I wanted to use that I found on XDA..
can you please provide me with that skin...Maybe I can include it in the next release.
Old 01-30-2009, 10:42 AM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainfreak View Post
I have been running this rom for a couple of days now and my TP is running both fast and stable. I also see a drastic improvement with battery performance. I do have a one comment/questions though:

When updating weather on the weather tab, if I have more than one city setup, after the update is complete TF3D reloads. If I only have one city defined it acts normally. Are you able to reproduce this issue and will you be able to fix it in one of the upcoming releases?

Other than the one issue, and needing to disable SensorLock because I prefer S2U2, this rom is great. I also appreciate that spb Backup 2.x is installed as I have a license for it and it saves me time getting back up and running quickly after those WTF moments where I decide to do something I know better than doing, but just have to try it

Keep up the good work!

thanks for letting me know you like it.. It just makes me want to continue. As far as the weather issue... Is anyone else seeing this??? I really cannot reproduce the issue and was wondering how many people are impacted by this???

I know you know all this but try a hard reset and then see if it happens again.. ( don't use SDconfig after your hard reset just to see if is something that is installing afterwards that is causing the issue)
Old 01-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Gettin' Freaky With It
Pocket PC: Samsung Galaxy S5/iPad Air 2
Carrier: Big Red

rainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the communityrainfreak is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Send a message via AIM to rainfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1.ruiz View Post
thanks for letting me know you like it.. It just makes me want to continue. As far as the weather issue... Is anyone else seeing this??? I really cannot reproduce the issue and was wondering how many people are impacted by this???

I know you know all this but try a hard reset and then see if it happens again.. ( don't use SDconfig after your hard reset just to see if is something that is installing afterwards that is causing the issue)
Yeah, I did a hard reset. I also didn't let the customizations run after the hard reset to stop SD Config. It is by no means a deal breaker for me, it's just a little annoying.
Old 01-30-2009, 01:15 PM
Almost a VIP
Threadstarter

Is anyone else having the weather update issue????

I am lost since i cannot recreate the issue.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development