PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2009, 01:34 AM
the magic mod
Pocket PC: 6700, 6800, 6900, 6950, TP2, iPad/iPod, Evo, Note3
Carrier: sprint

puff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the communitypuff is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Buck View Post
I know all this info is available elsewhere but I had a customer (I'm an indirect sprint dealer) inquiring on how to flash so I compiled this Word document to email/give to customers. I tried to explain everything needed for an out of the box new phone. Please anyone/everyone review the document and give me some feedback, I'm sure I missed something. Also feel free to repost it anywhere you like, it is meant to help one and all. Sorry it is compressed in .rar format, it would not upload in .doc format. If anyone can get it to upload in .doc format please let me know how.
1) can't view your attachment since i dont have 2007 installed on this machine

2) to upload .docx (or in any format you want) you would need to use another site like sendspace, rapidshare, megaupload, etc...
Old 07-01-2009, 05:20 AM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Buck View Post
I know all this info is available elsewhere but I had a customer (I'm an indirect sprint dealer) inquiring on how to flash so I compiled this Word document to email/give to customers. I tried to explain everything needed for an out of the box new phone. Please anyone/everyone review the document and give me some feedback, I'm sure I missed something. Also feel free to repost it anywhere you like, it is meant to help one and all. Sorry it is compressed in .rar format, it would not upload in .doc format. If anyone can get it to upload in .doc format please let me know how.
nice job man. looks very thorough. should definitely help out some of the newer folks.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 11:25 AM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc Touch Pro 2
Carrier: Sprint

Jesse Buck is becoming a great contributor

Here is a .doc file for Word 03' users. I will try to post it on megaupload later today. For now .rar will have to do. Once again anyone/everyone please critique because I'm farely new to this. I just thought this info had been compiled time and again with a few pieces missing like 3.5 framework. So please read it and let me know what you think. I definitely want to add other really basic walkthroughs if anyone has an idea. Thanks to ppcgeeks and everyone else for making my touch pro so much better.

Rom Flashing for Newbies .doc
Attached Files
File Type: rar Rom Flashing for Newbies.rar (8.2 KB, 53 views) Click for barcode!

This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:30 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT (UNLOCKED)

RIS28 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to RIS28 Send a message via Yahoo to RIS28

hello, iam new to this rom, unlocking, flashing rom,can anyone help me to know , if i want to unlock a htc touch pro (cdma) sprint edition and i want to use it with any non us cdma network, with new win 6.5 rom after unlocking it from sprint?? is it posiible?? pl help me to
Old 07-01-2009, 03:51 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by RIS28 View Post
hello, iam new to this rom, unlocking, flashing rom,can anyone help me to know , if i want to unlock a htc touch pro (cdma) sprint edition and i want to use it with any non us cdma network, with new win 6.5 rom after unlocking it from sprint?? is it posiible?? pl help me to
as long as it's cdma, it should work fine. you will just have to load the proper PRL and change some EPST settings for everything to work.

Last edited by razorloves; 07-01-2009 at 09:19 PM.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:32 PM
Lurker

someone2 is a n00b

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
did you change your MSL to 000000?
here is the PRI you need to install.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread...469#post888469
and here are the settings for your EPST.
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?p=1001179
ok. PRI updated. Triangle gone, showing RevA connection, but now I cant connect to the internet. It is saying incorrect username or password. when entering the HDR AN AUTH Password is it the MEID Hex or does it have to be converted?

Update: Tried both ways. still getting the same error. going to try a hard reset again

Update2: went back and compared all the ESPT to my 6800 and made the changes and now it works fine, Thanks so much Razorloves for all your help

Last edited by someone2; 07-01-2009 at 08:21 PM.
Old 07-02-2009, 12:53 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC TOUCH PRO
Carrier: SPRINT (UNLOCKED)

RIS28 is a n00b
Send a message via MSN to RIS28 Send a message via Yahoo to RIS28

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
as long as it's cdma, it should work fine. you will just have to load the proper PRL and change some EPST settings for everything to work.
THANKS FOR HELP, FROM WHER TO GET PROPER PRL AND HOW TO CHANGE EPST SETTINGS, PLEASE, THANKS FOR UR REPLY
Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero

216nupe is a n00b

i need help...after i upzipped the RUU to my desktop then wut
Old 07-07-2009, 09:58 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: htc hero

216nupe is a n00b

*unzipped
Old 07-07-2009, 10:07 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 216nupe View Post
i need help...after i upzipped the RUU to my desktop then wut
The steps are described in the first post.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development