PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development
Register Community Search

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-09-2009, 10:40 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dontouchmytouchpro is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: How To Flash Your Touch Pro

oooooooh...the splash is sick!!!!
Old 05-09-2009, 10:42 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X
Carrier: Verizon

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmytouchpro View Post
your a life saver...its downloading on my phone now....i never got that file...i am absolutly sorry man...i just thanked you in ever post you had on this page..i dont know if they counted or not but i tried...phone is rebooting now..this is great..
AWESOME!!!
Congrats on your first of many flashes. Now you see how easy it is. And thanks very much for hitting the thanks button.

Yea...he has a bad *** splash screen.
Old 05-09-2009, 10:46 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: htc touch pro
Carrier: sprint

dontouchmytouchpro is a n00b

my hole theme is diff as well...got the flip clock i always wanted....nasty...what is the best advantage to this rom...best upgrade or notice of that???
Old 05-09-2009, 10:59 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by dontouchmytouchpro View Post
my hole theme is diff as well...got the flip clock i always wanted....nasty...what is the best advantage to this rom...best upgrade or notice of that???
I forgot to mention, after you flash a rom it's a very good idea to do a Start-Settings-System-Clear Storage. This will perform a hard reset and it will wipe the phone and reinstall the rom. It is known to resolve some minor issues that may occur while flashing your device. It isn't mandatory, but is recommended to make sure there's no issues after the ROM has been loaded.

Mighty's roms are known for speed and stability. You can browse around in his thread for more info. Don't forget to install the hotfix that is available in his first post. It fixes a little random glitch. Also, go to post #5 in his thread for some sprint specific cabs that you probably want.
Old 05-13-2009, 09:54 AM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Warboy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Warboy Send a message via MSN to Warboy Send a message via Yahoo to Warboy Send a message via Skype™ to Warboy

http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68088

After I flashed Build 21222, It no longer connects to my computers, I tried my laptop and my main computer. Also now it won't do the MicroSD flash. It just sits there. on the Flash bootscreen and saying "Serial"
Old 05-13-2009, 02:57 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warboy View Post
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=68088

After I flashed Build 21222, It no longer connects to my computers, I tried my laptop and my main computer. Also now it won't do the MicroSD flash. It just sits there. on the Flash bootscreen and saying "Serial"
Tell me what you are doing exactly to attempt a flash from sd
Old 05-13-2009, 03:00 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: XV6800

bradisawesome is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to bradisawesome

does this work on the 6800 also?

Old 05-13-2009, 04:04 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradisawesome View Post
does this work on the 6800 also?
No.
You are in the Touch Pro section of this forum. If you go to the Titan section, you will find all the info you need for your 6800. Let me know if you need help...I use to have a 6800.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Lurker
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Sprint

Warboy is a n00b
Send a message via AIM to Warboy Send a message via MSN to Warboy Send a message via Yahoo to Warboy Send a message via Skype™ to Warboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
Tell me what you are doing exactly to attempt a flash from sd
Flash from microSD Card (Thanks to MadlyAlive):

1. Make sure you backup anything that is necessary to your day to day operations! At a minimum, please perform an ActiveSync to Outlook or your Exchange server prior to flashing!
2. Rename the custom ROM NBH file from RUU_Signed.nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh
3. Copy RAPHIMG.nbh to the root of your microSD Card.
4. Hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously. While you're still holding those 2 buttons, press the reset button with your stylus.
5. When your Touch Pro tells you to do so, press the power button to begin the flash process. If you do not get the message to press the power button to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not have the file at the root of your microSD card.
6. When flashing is complete, perform a soft reset.

lol. But yea, I got a new cable and it fixed the flashing from USB issue, But the MicroSD flash still doesn't work so this needs to be looked into.
Old 05-13-2009, 05:48 PM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warboy View Post
Flash from microSD Card (Thanks to MadlyAlive):

1. Make sure you backup anything that is necessary to your day to day operations! At a minimum, please perform an ActiveSync to Outlook or your Exchange server prior to flashing!
2. Rename the custom ROM NBH file from RUU_Signed.nbh to RAPHIMG.nbh
3. Copy RAPHIMG.nbh to the root of your microSD Card.
4. Hold the Volume Down and Power button simultaneously. While you're still holding those 2 buttons, press the reset button with your stylus.
5. When your Touch Pro tells you to do so, press the power button to begin the flash process. If you do not get the message to press the power button to flash, there is a mistake in the name of the NBH file or you do not have the file at the root of your microSD card.
6. When flashing is complete, perform a soft reset.

lol. But yea, I got a new cable and it fixed the flashing from USB issue, But the MicroSD flash still doesn't work so this needs to be looked into.
lol...I know the steps for flashing. I need to know exactly what you are doing so that I can tell you where you're messing up. Stuff like what you are downloading, how you're extracting, how you rename and what program you're using, is your card formated to fat32? Help me help you.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development