PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 05:26 PM
Retired Staff
Pocket PC: Touch PRO 2! Touch Pro, Touch, Mogul, 6700
Carrier: Sprint

ImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIPImCoKeMaN is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

I have dumped my sprint OS rom for people with the touch Pro and the verizon leaked rom is out already. This thread is to list which stock roms are available and where to get them. I hope to keep it up to date, but feel free to link others if you find them.

Raphael_C hardSPL thread:
http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42503

RUU for nbh roms:
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...Herman_RUU.rar

Dumped versions (OS only, generally nbh format to use with RUU):
You must be unlocked with a hardSPL to use dumped roms as they are not signed. To get unlocker go here

Sprint:
OS for returning to stock: (Must still be unlocked aka hardSPL as with all dumped roms)
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Users/ImC...RUU_dumped.rar

Alltel (Thanks conflipper): (Must still be unlocked aka hardSPL as with all dumped roms)
(orig conflipper built RUU link here but xip not proper)

Bell (Thanks Juggalo_X): (Must still be unlocked aka hardSPL as with all dumped roms)
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Stock%20R...20ROM%20TP.rar

Telus (Thanks Juggalo_X): (Must still be unlocked aka hardSPL as with all dumped roms)
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Stock%20ROMs/Telus%20Stock%20ROM%20TP.rar

Shipped versions (exe format signed):

Verizon:
Leaked version (pre-release):
ftp://ppcgeeks.com/Raphael/Stock%20R...51064_Ship.exe

Sprint (thanks to Chappy):
http://rapidshare.com/files/16742399...p.exe.zip.html
Updated version:
http://rapidshare.com/files/17615341...3_Ship.exe.zip

Have a stock rom that isn't listed?
Post here, PM me, find me in chat etc. If it needs to be dumped from the device I can help with the dump, package the parts to an nbh and post it.

Thanks everyone and enjoy!

Last edited by ImCoKeMaN; 12-24-2008 at 04:08 PM.
This post has been thanked 240 times.
Old 11-02-2008, 05:35 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: not
Carrier: sPriNt

codyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIPcodyppc is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to codyppc
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

very good. thanks imcokeman
PDA's I've owned/used in order... (retentions loves me)... nextel i930, BB 7100i, PPC-6700 (apache), treo 700p, PPC-6700, treo 700wx, PPC-6800 (mogul), PPC-6900 (touch), treo 755p, PPC-6900 (touch), BB 8130 (Pearl),PPC-6800 (mogul), BB 8330 (Curve) Diamond, treo 800w, Touch Pro, BB 8330 (Curve)
This post has been thanked 3 times.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:16 PM
Kitchen Builder
Pocket PC: HTC Touch + Touch Diamond
Carrier: Telus

tobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the communitytobeychris is a trusted member of the community

Can anyone confirm that the ROM works?

Please and thank you.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:30 PM
Timeless
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro

TurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on repTurboFool is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Send a message via AIM to TurboFool Send a message via MSN to TurboFool Send a message via Yahoo to TurboFool

Thanks a bunch for this. I didn't start cooking my Mogul until after Sprint had released updated ROMs, so always had a fallback easily available. Had been wondering when we'd have that safety net here.
This post has been thanked 1 times.
Old 11-02-2008, 06:34 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro, Palm Pre

aceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on repaceracer24 is halfway to VIP status based on rep

I hope someone manages to find a leaked Sprint shipped rom....
Old 11-02-2008, 07:39 PM
Android Groupie
Pocket PC: Nexus One & EVO
Carrier: T-Mobile & Sprint

electronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIPelectronicrice is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via AIM to electronicrice

wasn't madzilla in need of a stock rom to flash back to? i'd assume since his phone is unusable he'd want to try flashing this stock version and test it out.
wouldn't hurt to try
Old 11-02-2008, 10:12 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Works perfect for me. Thanks bro!

Cheers,

Mikee
If I helped you, please hit the button.
Old 11-02-2008, 10:13 PM
PPCGeeks Regular
Pocket PC: EVO 4G

johnnymac is just getting started

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikee4fun View Post
Works perfect for me. Thanks bro!

Cheers,

Mikee
Do you mean that the Stock Sprint one works posted above??? Do you need to relock or can I just flash it over the Nue2 Rom?
Old 11-02-2008, 10:17 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Touch Pro 2/8525 Unlocked Hermes
Carrier: Sprint/T-Mobile

mikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIPmikee4fun is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Send a message via ICQ to mikee4fun Send a message via AIM to mikee4fun Send a message via MSN to mikee4fun Send a message via Yahoo to mikee4fun Send a message via Skype™ to mikee4fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnnymac View Post
Do you mean that the Stock Sprint one works posted above??? Do you need to relock or can I just flash it over the Nue2 Rom?
No never relock unless you are taking it back in for repairs. Just flash over no2chem's

Cheers,

Mikee
Old 11-02-2008, 10:31 PM
Twins Fanatic
Pocket PC: LG G3 and HTC One M8
Carrier: Verizon

gspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIPgspitman is a VIP
Send a message via AIM to gspitman Send a message via Yahoo to gspitman
Talking Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImCoKeMaN View Post
Sprint:
OS for returning to stock:
WARNING: Untested so far, please wait for confirmation if you are concerned with a potentially unusable phone (although it would most likely be temporary) Oh and if you use it let me know
Flashed... so far so good. It's still customizing.
This post has been thanked 2 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development