PPCGeeks

PPCGeeks (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/index.php)
-   CDMA TP Development (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=68)
-   -   Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO (http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/showthread.php?t=42741)

deseagle07 06-13-2010 09:18 AM

Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Cool, thanks

khowe 06-27-2010 11:12 PM

From what I've read, I can just run the shipped .exe file, and it will overwrite my flashed custom ROM? Then I can just run the relocker, and its all back to factory settings? I'm trying to sell the phone but don't want to screw the buyer should they ever want to warranty the phone...

razorloves 06-28-2010 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by khowe (Post 1840780)
From what I've read, I can just run the shipped .exe file, and it will overwrite my flashed custom ROM? Then I can just run the relocker, and its all back to factory settings? I'm trying to sell the phone but don't want to screw the buyer should they ever want to warranty the phone...

yep...unless you've made some changes in the epst. if you have, then do a ##RTN#

khowe 06-28-2010 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by razorloves (Post 1841017)
yep...unless you've made some changes in the epst. if you have, then do a ##RTN#

Thanks razor. Not sure what the epst is, so I dont think I made changes there.

khowe 09-22-2010 05:51 PM

Ok, finally bought a TP2 and returning this phone to stock. Is the "Updated" version under Shipped versions (the .exe) still a stock version, so that I can install it then relock the device? Does it matter that its the "updated" one?

dcurtis 11-16-2010 02:00 PM

im trying to download the verizon stock rom but the link is dead is there anywhere else i can get this?

rjayorate 11-30-2010 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dcurtis (Post 1996618)
im trying to download the verizon stock rom but the link is dead is there anywhere else i can get this?

yea. seems like they don't work. i myself need the telus stock rom.. gonna see if flashing back to stock helps my keyboard issues.

FricFrac 11-30-2010 05:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rjayorate (Post 2004491)
yea. seems like they don't work. i myself need the telus stock rom.. gonna see if flashing back to stock helps my keyboard issues.

Keep me posted. I'm having keyboard issues (like the key gets stuck on sometimes or keyboard doesn't work at all) and I was going to flash and send it in for repairs. Sounds like it may be a software issue though...

Also the link for the stock Telus ROM is broken. Let us know if you find a new link that works.

rjayorate 11-30-2010 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FricFrac (Post 2004803)
Keep me posted. I'm having keyboard issues (like the key gets stuck on sometimes or keyboard doesn't work at all) and I was going to flash and send it in for repairs. Sounds like it may be a software issue though...

Also the link for the stock Telus ROM is broken. Let us know if you find a new link that works.

will do man.

adamvan 12-06-2010 08:54 PM

Links broken to Bell Stock ROM, Is there anywhere else i can get it.