PPCGeeks Forums HTC Arrive HTC HD2 HTC Thunderbolt HTC Touch Pro 2 HTC Evo 4G HTC Evo 3D Samsung Galaxy S II Motorola Droid X Apple iPhone Blackberry
Go Back   PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development

Notices

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2010, 03:50 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: Moto Droid, old HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon

ukyfan is just getting started
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Stock rom links for cdma Touch PRO

Quote:
Originally Posted by razorloves View Post
the first post hasn't been updated in a long time. here's the latest http://www.pcdphones.com/phone_downl...zon%20Wireless... and it's the same one you have on your phone.
Thanks. I think I am finally going to make the jump and install a custom rom, but wanted to make sure I had the stock in case something happened and I have to send it back yet again.
Old 05-18-2010, 01:25 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

aloha_waikiki is a n00b

folks, is there an OFFICIAL, generic htc rom for cdma available? just don't want any of the extra carrier stuff on my vzw tp...

Last edited by aloha_waikiki; 05-18-2010 at 04:58 PM.
Old 05-18-2010, 05:46 PM
VIP Member
Pocket PC: Droid X

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha_waikiki View Post
folks, is there an OFFICIAL, generic htc rom for cdma available? just don't want any of the extra carrier stuff on my vzw tp...
nope.
Old 06-02-2010, 04:00 PM
N00b
Pocket PC: HTC Touch Pro
Carrier: Verizon Wireless

aloha_waikiki is a n00b

well... ok, then what if i, say, flash the official sprint rom on my vzw tp? what will i have in the end? i dont really care if it will support vzw network or not. i'm gonna have it connected to another network anyway.

if yes, then HOW should i flash the sprint rom? do i have to relock the phone or anything else?
Old 06-02-2010, 05:59 PM
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level

Quote:
Originally Posted by aloha_waikiki View Post
well... ok, then what if i, say, flash the official sprint rom on my vzw tp? what will i have in the end? i dont really care if it will support vzw network or not. i'm gonna have it connected to another network anyway.

if yes, then HOW should i flash the sprint rom? do i have to relock the phone or anything else?
What will you have in the end? i dont understand that question. You will have a verizon touch pro with the sprint rom. the verizon phone has a lot less mem then all the other tp's....so, i would stick to the verizon rom, since it's designed for the lower mem. Besides, the sprint one has tons more BLOAT CRAP then the other stock roms. you only have to relock a phone if you're returning it.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:18 AM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3
Carrier: Sprint

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

can anyone tell me if the 6.1 sprint stock listed on the first page the most current? i activated a TP the other day on a SERO online. but i wasn't getting data and flashed it back to the shipped stock (dl'd from the first page) yesterday, but im still not getting data. tech support couldn't figure out what was going on. just want to make sure that the one i downloaded and installed yesterday is the most current before i go running over to the store for them to look at it.

Never argue with a stupid person. First, they'll drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience!

Last edited by Mojary; 06-09-2010 at 11:20 AM.
Old 06-09-2010, 11:28 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mojary View Post
can anyone tell me if the 6.1 sprint stock listed on the first page the most current? i activated a TP the other day on a SERO online. but i wasn't getting data and flashed it back to the shipped stock (dl'd from the first page) yesterday, but im still not getting data. tech support couldn't figure out what was going on. just want to make sure that the one i downloaded and installed yesterday is the most current before i go running over to the store for them to look at it.
it's old but that has nothin to do with your data problem. there are tons of threads in here that tell you how to fix your data problem. try doing a hard reset and try Update Profile program on your phone.

Sprint put out a windows mobile 6.5 rom last year. 6.1 is old news. the newest sprint rom is on the htc website here http://www.htc.com/us/support/touch-...int/downloads/. it's the first one, and says software upgrade.

Last edited by razorloves; 06-09-2010 at 11:57 AM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.
Old 06-09-2010, 08:23 PM
PPCG's Travelling Nomad
Pocket PC: Samsung Note 3

Mojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on repMojary is halfway to VIP status based on rep

ok i flashed the rom from the link you provided. is this 6.1 or 6.5? because i was under the impression based on you post that it was sprint 6.5. but after i flashed it and the device powered up, the screen said its still 6.1. and im still not connecting to data. . even with the work around thread i found.

i guess i really need to bring it to the store.
Old 06-13-2010, 07:30 AM
N00b
Pocket PC: Evo 4g LTE

deseagle07 is just getting started

Haven't had the chance to read thru thread but its an emergency... DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE LATEST SPRINT STOCK ROM IN .NBH or .NHB FORMAT?????? HAVE TO FLASH BACK TO STOCK ASAP AND I CAN'T FIND THIS PARTICULAR FILE NO WHERE....... THANKS IN ADVANCE
Old 06-13-2010, 08:36 AM
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by deseagle07 View Post
Haven't had the chance to read thru thread but its an emergency... DOES ANYONE HAVE A LINK TO THE LATEST SPRINT STOCK ROM IN .NBH or .NHB FORMAT?????? HAVE TO FLASH BACK TO STOCK ASAP AND I CAN'T FIND THIS PARTICULAR FILE NO WHERE....... THANKS IN ADVANCE
just download the exe and use 7-zip to extract the nbh out of the exe file.
This post has been thanked 1 times.

PPCGeeks > Windows Mobile > WM HTC Devices > HTC Touch Pro > CDMA TP Development